Thread: the vet

baccyman's Avatar n00b BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    What does a woman of 40 have between her breasts that a woman of 20 doesn't?
    A belly-button!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Have you ever wondered why they don't treat pyromaniacs with anti-inflammatory drugs?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A woman goes into a bar and orders a bottle of champagne. She takes the first glass and pours the champagne down the back of her skirt.
    The bartender looks amazed as she pours another glass and again tips it down her skirt back.

Finally, the bartender asks, "Why are you pouring your drinks down your skirt?"

"Well, " the woman replies, "I've just won the lottery and this is the only asshole I'm sharing it with."

A veterinarian surgeon had had a hell of a day, but when he got home from tending to all the sick animals his wife was waiting with a long cool drink and a romantic candle-lit dinner, after which they had a few more drinks and went happily to bed.
    At about 2:00 in the morning, the phone rang. "Is this the vet?" asked an elderly lady's voice.

"Yes, it is", replied the vet, "Is this an emergency?"

"Well, sort of", said the elderly lady, "there's a whole bunch of cats on the roof outside making a terrible noise mating and I can't get to sleep. What can I do about it?"

There was a sharp intake of breath from the vet, who then patiently replied "Open the window and tell them they're wanted on the phone"

"Really?" said the elderly lady, "Will that stop them?"

"Should do," said the vet, "- IT STOPPED ME!"

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Seedler's Avatar T__________________T
    Quote Originally Posted by baccyman
    What does a woman of 40 have between her breasts that a woman of 20 doesn't?
    A belly-button!
    eww

lol
    Biostar XE T5
    i5-750 @ 4.0 GHZ stable (CM Hyper 212)
    2 x 2GB Cosair XMS3 DDR3 1600MHZ
    Radeon 5850 @ 866/1254MHZ
    Intel X25-M in RAID 0
    WD Caviar Black 2TB in RAID 0
    3 x Asus 25.5" VW266H LCD [Eyefinity]

3. Lounge   -   #3
    kadake's Avatar Hayden's Watching u