Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Hmmmm......Brokeback boy?

Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    The last time our couples group went to the mountains, one of my gf's gfs kept fucking with me about my "green drink".

I told her not to drink Henessy tonight and drink my "green drink" and she got sooo fucked up that she started crying about some bullshit.

She has since not made a peep about me drinking the Pucker.

My dumbass drank so much of it (and we were all in the hot tub at that) that the next day, we fixed breakfast at about 9:30am, I took a dump at about 11:45am and had to get off the shitter to yack at about 12pm.

I gave the shitter all my breakfast but from the wrong hole.

I don't know wtf was up with that delayed yackfest I had. 3rd time in my life that I yacked from drinking....but when we go again (probably April), I'm gonna drink the Apple yet again. :gluttonforpunishment:
    Last edited by Busyman; 02-23-2006 at 02:17 PM.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman
    The last time our couples group went to the mountains, one of my gf's gfs kept fucking with me about my "green drink".

I told her not to drink Henessy tonight and drink my "green drink" and got sooo fucked up that she crying about some bullshit.

My dumbass drank so much of it (and we were all in the hot tub at that) that the next day, we fixed breakfast at about 9:30am, I took a dump at about 11:45am and had get off the shitter to yack at about 12pm.

I don't wtf was up with that delayed yackfest I had. 3rd time in my life that yacked from drinking....but when we go again (probably April), I'm drink the Apple yet again. :gluttonforpunishment:
    Oh, please do be keeping us updated on your bowel program. But such a weighty subject would be more suitable for the Drawing Room.
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Quote Originally Posted by hobbes

I told her not to drink Henessy tonight and drink my "green drink" and she got sooo fucked up that she started crying about some bullshit.

My dumbass drank so much of it (and we were all in the hot tub at that) that the next day, we fixed breakfast at about 9:30am, I took a dump at about 11:45am and had to get off the shitter to yack at about 12pm.

I don't know wtf was up with that delayed yackfest I had. 3rd time in my life that I yacked from drinking....but when we go again (probably April), I'm gonna drink the Apple yet again. :gluttonforpunishment:
    Oh, please do be keeping us updated on your bowel program. But such a weighty subject would be more suitable for the Drawing Room.
    Only if it's a reeeeal lot a shit.
    Last edited by Busyman; 02-23-2006 at 02:17 PM.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

4. Lounge   -   #14
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Busboy = lightweight.

Fact.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Quote Originally Posted by hobbes
    Hey hobbes, I'm eating chicken roti now. Might eat the goat roti later.

It's sure to 'cause quite a stir. I'll update you on that shit later, man.

Awww shit, forgot about TDR. Oh well, no use starting another dread.

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

6. Lounge   -   #16
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    In any case, both the new Bacardi products as well as Twister's avatar rate as egregious abuse of the Bat Device, one of the totems of the liquor industry around the world.

BTW-everyone:

Did you hear?

Busyman belongs to a COUPLES GROUP!!!

That's about an eighth of an inch to the left of totally metrosexual.. .he probably carries his laptop in a "man-bag".
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Quote Originally Posted by j2k4
    In any case, both the new Bacardi products as well as Twister's avatar rate as egregious abuse of the Bat Device, one of the totems of the liquor industry around the world.

BTW-everyone:

Did you hear?

That's about an eighth of an inch to the left of totally metrosexual.. .he probably carries his laptop in a "man-bag".
    It's a laptop bag.

The couples group is just my gf's coupled friends and my friend's coupled friends...I just didn't wanna say all o dat.

You make it sound like I joined a group on the internet or classifieds.

Or did I do that?

We go to the northwestern part of Maryland about twice a year (adults only).
    Here's one place we stayed in

We hit Drummer Boy in Gettysburg, PA with the kids, and we are all trying to hit a cruise to the Caribbean or an all-inclusive this year (adults only).
    Next year we shoot for the Disney cruise but in 2008 I ain't doin' shit 'till after we get a new contract in August.

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

8. Lounge   -   #18
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened

BTW-everyone:

Did you hear?

It's a laptop bag.

The couples group is just my gf's coupled friends and my friend's coupled friends...I just didn't wanna say all o dat.

You make it sound like I joined a group on the internet or classifieds.

Or did I do that?

We go to the northwestern part of Maryland about twice a year (adults only).
    Here's one place we stayed in

We hit Drummer Boy in Gettysburg, PA with the kids, and we are all trying to hit a cruise to the Caribbean or an all-inclusive this year (adults only).
    Next year we shoot for the Disney cruise but in 2008 I ain't doin' shit 'till after we get a new contract in August.
    Well done.

Just having a poke at you, sounding all grown-up and stuff.

I have a laptop bag myself...it's black, with a flame job, dual exhaust and lots of chrome.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

9. Lounge   -   #19
    Well done.

Just having a poke at you, sounding all grown-up and stuff.

I have a laptop bag myself...it's black, with a flame job, dual exhaust and lots of chrome.
    I got 2 leather ones. One is a huge roller. The other is smaller. I got both of them from my instructor for $10. He taught the class where me and wifey got laptops with wireless cards for free (work paid for the class).

I got another one for my work laptop but that's just a grungy piece of burlap.

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

10. Lounge   -   #20
    Spider_dude's Avatar cawk BT Rep: +4
    a friend of mine in wisconsin stays in what looks to be an almost exat replica of that house. is very weird i had to double check to make sure it wasnt his house. i have pics of it somewhere. let me find them.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast