Thread: Avp 2

Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Because you demanded it... ALIEN VS PREDATOR 2...
    Hey folks, Harry here with a report straight from the maw of Rothman. You know what happens when a painfully mediocre film based on a great concept makes a little money at Fox? They set out to make an even worse hunk of mediocrity. So... set off the confetti cannons - another nail in ALIENS and PREDATORS' coffins is being hammered...
    At the premiere for Big Mommas House 2, Tom Rothman, Head of Fox spoke about X Men 3, but what is also of note is his comments below on the AVP 2 film. According to SKNR.Net who first reported reported months ago that a film was coming and that it would have a contemporary setting according to Rothman based on the planned script, well thanks to The Movie Reporter and their exclusive interview, the news below seems to confirm this.

Q: AvP 2 any development there?

TR: Yeah, uh, Hutch would know actually better but I think they just got the script, they just got the script in...we are making that movie, it's gonna be kick ass (smiles).

Q: How soon?

TR: We're hoping for August of 2007 release. That's what we hope.

IESB.net
    /taken from aintitcool.com

If they can somehow write in Bishop (Henriksen), then not only would I watch it, I'd buy it on Digital Versatile Disc, as with the last one

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    mr. nails's Avatar m@D @n!m3 BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Mulder
    If they can somehow write in Bishop (Henriksen), then not only would I watch it, I'd buy it on Digital Versatile Disc, as with the last one
    i only bought avp1 to add to my collection of both predators and all the aliens movies i already own. just to have with my collection. other than that i didn't care for avp1. avp2 better be good and give it a "R" rating this time!
    Alamo Drafthouse!

Last Game Completed: Aliens: Colonial Marines (PC) 10-13-13
    Now Playing: Paper Mario 64
    Total Games Completed: 503

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Because you demanded it... ALIEN VS PREDATOR 2...
    Hey folks, Harry here with a report straight from the maw of Rothman. You know what happens when a painfully mediocre film based on a great concept makes a little money at Fox? They set out to make an even worse hunk of mediocrity. So... set off the confetti cannons - another nail in ALIENS and PREDATORS' coffins is being hammered...
    At the premiere for Big Mommas House 2, Tom Rothman, Head of Fox spoke about X Men 3, but what is also of note is his comments below on the AVP 2 film. According to SKNR.Net who first reported reported months ago that a film was coming and that it would have a contemporary setting according to Rothman based on the planned script, well thanks to The Movie Reporter and their exclusive interview, the news below seems to confirm this.

Q: AvP 2 any development there?

TR: Yeah, uh, Hutch would know actually better but I think they just got the script, they just got the script in...we are making that movie, it's gonna be kick ass (smiles).

Q: How soon?

TR: We're hoping for August of 2007 release. That's what we hope.

IESB.net

Yeah saw that news last month

I hope this one is much better
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman

Yeah saw that news last month

I hope this one is much better
    I must have not checked every single thread on the board that day

It's pretty pointless hoping, the predator models just don't look the same as the old ones, and there's bound to be some very bad acting. Having said that I found the last one to be very enjoyable, plus it'll be interesting to see what they'll do with the end subject of the last film

Wont search for last months post but I heard that they're planning to remake the original Predator, which is just silly.

Quote Originally Posted by mr. nails
    i only bought avp1 to add to my collection of both predators and all the aliens movies i already own. just to have with my collection. Other than that i didn't care for avp1. avp2 better be good and give it a "R" rating this time!
    agreed, some quality swearing and violence would make it far more watchable. quality swearing and violence ftw