Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Banned from Bitme.org and I don't know why...

Green Hool

Unsure

Hello everybody.A few minutes ago I tried to open bitme.org and It asked me to login again.I put my login details and I got the message that my account was disabled...

My ratio was over 1,2 (with almost 55Gb upload) and I don't understand why I got banned????

I would like to ask from a member there If he/she can to ask the moderators what happened.My nickname was asymvivastos.

Thanks in advance.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Don't cheat

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Green Hool
    I didn't cheat my friend.I don't know if my disabled account has to do with another person I invited...

Last time I saw his profile his ratio was 0.023 (or something like that).

PS. And the funny think is that this person is from this forum...

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    leungsw's Avatar Member
    Did you get a warning sign before being banned?

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Green Hool
    I don't know because I had to visit the website for 3-4 days because I was already downloading something from there.

And the reason I open bitme.org was because of a tracker error at my client (wrong passkey or something like that) and I would like to see what's wrong.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Its magic baby!
    I also had this problem, i think maybe they did not mean to open for registration..... anybody know of a mods email we can ask?

I would love an invite if anyone has one... some files i really want on there!
    Wiz.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    DISABLED PRIVS
    Typical I finally spot that it has signups open but due to my ISP using proxy servers it won't accept my registration, drat and double drat.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Green Hool
    Quote Originally Posted by Wizard_Mon1
    I also had this problem, i think maybe they did not mean to open for registration..... anybody know of a mods email we can ask?
    And they decided to ban me after letting me using the tracker for ~3 months????

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    leungsw's Avatar Member
    To get response, you may join the #bitme channel at irc.bitme.org and sort the problem out with staff.

From their forum,

"I dont know whats the case with this spesific accounts. But when leechers are banned, they often try to create new accounts, or they have already created multiple accounts, so when they are baned, the staff often chechk to see if they have several accounts, and they ban them as well........."

Is this your case?

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Its magic baby!
    Thanks leungsw they have sorted out the problem for me
    Wiz.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast