Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Can anyone confirm this for me...?

I wouldn't bother with OS's without a test HD. Just get a 6-8 gig used HD for pocket change to employ in these situations.

EDIT: you can also use the same HD with OS installed to try more suspect softwares that you might download in future.

Good luck with it.
    Last edited by nedkat; 03-04-2006 at 02:57 PM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    just tried installing this file and it didnt work...restarted the pc and booted from the cd as you would...and once its created a new partition and formatted it starts installing xp...after which it says there are files missing, quite a few of them

now ive tried re-burning this twice using different software, different media, and slower speeds...still nothing has helped!! can someone please tell me what i'm doing wrong...or offer me an alternative place to find windows xp with sp2 integrated etc etc...

thanks guys in advance

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    The All-Seeing
    maybe that one is corrupt, you never know on a public site, perhaps you should try gettin into a private site where you can be assured the torrents are what they are,otherwise goodbye uploader!

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    j0hn's Avatar leet poster BT Rep: +1
    i recommend using djb77's windows xp sp2 releases on demonoid
    very well put together releases, packed full of optional pre-installed programs, and windows tweaks
    also windows updates enabled, and no cd key required

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    thats good to know

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12