Thread: Area 51

Question Mark

Ok so I downloaded this off grabit and I;ve loaded it in daemon tools but thre's no way of installing it.

There's about 3.5 gigs of files but no set up thingy....

Any ideas what I'm sposed to do with it??

Cheers!

2. Games   -   #2
    More info is needed if you want any help.

3. Games   -   #3
    Have you try the auto play?
    Whats the nfo file saying?
    Does it mention anything?

4. Games   -   #4
    Hey thanks for the replies - there was no other information included when I downloaded the files.

All files are present and correct and no problems occured during extraction.

When I right click my virtual drive and press auto play - it says windows can perform the same action any time media is inserted with this type of file: pictures...

I realise there's not a lot to go on but that's all the info I have. I just wondered if anyone else had run into the same version as me.

Not to worry - if I don't sort it soon ill delete it and get another version hopefully, just a shame to waste time downloading 2.5 gigs...

5. Games   -   #5
    Its really a shame to waste the time taken to download 2.5 gigs but unfortunately i can't think right now anything to help you.

Try to mount it with DTv4 if you don't have them or DTv3.4 if you are using the DTv4.
    If still doesn't work try alcohol..

6. Games   -   #6
    SirGray's Avatar .:Lucky:.™
    well I have it, It doesnt auto-play you have to right click your virtule drive its mounted on and then double click setup and install and have fun atleast that what I did.
    KOS-MOS:"I have analyzed the situation,and by my current calculations I would say we are screwed."

7. Games   -   #7
    Arrrrg!!!!

I already deleted it - thanks for the tip though i might get it again.

8. Games   -   #8
    SirGray's Avatar .:Lucky:.™
    Darn that sucks, srry I wasn't faster
    KOS-MOS:"I have analyzed the situation,and by my current calculations I would say we are screwed."