Thread: Nfo File Question

pimply's Avatar $nipa

Question Mark

check this out, i think this is wrong, u know that when u download a torrent file it almost always brings a NFO file? well check this, myns says, when i click on it, file was currupted or something else, i dont remember, point is, why doesnt it work?

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    If your reffering to the the NFO not opening it may be that its incomplete...

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    You can simply open it with wordpad or you can download a nifty program called DAMN NFO viewer.

I recommend the DAMN NFO Viewer. It is free, small, and you get to see all the .nfo's in their full glory.

Here is a quick link to it or you can simply use your favorite search engine to find it.

http://www.softpedia.com/get/Office-...-Viewer.shtml#

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    Yeah bro open with wordpad. They almost always work fine. Credits to the crews and stuff sometimes info on progmovie you've dled

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Its magic baby!
    I open it with firefox also works fine
    Wiz.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    sometimes tiny files on bittorrent clients will never complete.
    NFO and SFV are some of those tiny files.

perhaps you should change your bitorrent client and you will notice that it will complete the smaller files, as well as your NFO files.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    open the .nfo in notepad, turn off word wrap, and change the font to Terminal...

Makesure you make whatever program you like to use the default for the .nfo extension

:-)

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    pimply's Avatar $nipa
    ight thx it works wit notepad!

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    .nfo files are associated with the windows info tool (or whatever it's name is). Easiest way to fix it is damn nfo like someone mentioned.