Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Jacc Marketing - Blue Ice UK LTD info

CrabGirl's Avatar Sexpest
    Quote Originally Posted by Skweeky View Post
    That's because you didn't speak to me
    I would've retained your account nae bother with my sweet talking lush Irish/Scottish accent

Not only that, I would've sold you the whole CPP, PPP, IPA, AC lot as well
    My god. I've talked to you.
    This pump dispenses gasoline, a fossil fuel. People who believe fossils are not real should put something else in their tanks.

2. Lounge   -   #22
    Agrajag's Avatar Just Lame
    That's because you didn't speak to me
    I would've retained your account nae bother with my sweet talking lush Irish/Scottish accent

Not only that, I would've sold you the whole CPP, PPP, IPA, AC lot as well
    That's just mad tock.

3. Lounge   -   #23
    Skweeky's Avatar Manker's web totty
    That's what happens if you work there for too long

BF is starting there at the end of the month as well

Oh well, I've kinda accepted the fact I'm now one of those annoying sales people you have to talk to but I'd like to think I'm always nice to everyone, even if they're not nice to me

I kinda like the fact I don't have anything to worry about when I go home and I get a decent wage out of it too. Plus, I've made some great friends in there which was what I really needed I suppose.

I can honestly say I quite like working there, it's got a good atmosphere and I get to manage my own activites and time, which is what I wanted all along.
    I feel rather happy

4. Lounge   -   #24
    That's what happens if you work there for too long

BF is starting there at the end of the month as well

Oh well, I've kinda accepted the fact I'm now one of those annoying sales people you have to talk to but I'd like to think I'm always nice to everyone, even if they're not nice to me

I kinda like the fact I don't have anything to worry about when I go home and I get a decent wage out of it too. Plus, I've made some great friends in there which was what I really needed I suppose.

I can honestly say I quite like working there, it's got a good atmosphere and I get to manage my own activites and time, which is what I wanted all along.
    I feel rather happy

I know what you mean. I work in a call centre, but one of the nicer ones. The product I sell people want (wine) so I don't get too many complaints, unlike working for BT or ITV Digital, both of which I've done. The job is sometimes so monotonous I'd like to scream but the company treats you well, and the people round me are diamonds. Which is why I stay.

I've had better jobs in my supposed-field of interest, but the people I worked with were evil, and I can honestly say I prefer this.

I think jobs like these go in phases, depending on how you feel within yourself at the time. Most of the time I'm happy but if I'm tired or down its much harder to cope with, which is when the brilliance of the people around you comes in. I do find, maybe obviously I dunno, that if you're a happy smiling person at the end of the phone, that you get a better response from even initially evil customers, and if they don't respond well, then they're jsut like that, and at least the happy smiling advisor at the end of the phone will bug the shit out of them. The nastier someone is, the nicer I tend to be.
    This pump dispenses gasoline, a fossil fuel. People who believe fossils are not real should put something else in their tanks.

5. Lounge   -   #25
    Another bloody tax dodger with a useless so called degree working in a call centre.

I fought and died in two World wars for you people.

6. Lounge   -   #26
    Quote Originally Posted by Agrajag View Post
    Another bloody tax dodger with a useless so called degree working in a call centre.

My degree has been far from useless. As I mentioned, working where I do is currently preferable to working with evil mongtards.

And I'm doing a college couse (which I'm paying for) where it also comes in very useful.

7. Lounge   -   #27
    Quote Originally Posted by CrabGirl View Post

My degree has been far from useless. As I mentioned, working where I do is currently preferable to working with evil mongtards.

And I'm doing a college couse (which I'm paying for) where it also comes in very useful.
    Well you're living with the evil Ming the Merciless, so no-one would expect you to put up with mongtards as well.

8. Lounge   -   #28
    Proper Bo's Avatar spmado BT Rep: +2
    Your poetry skillz went downhill rather quickly

As long as I've got a face
    You've got a place to sit

9. Lounge   -   #29
    Quote Originally Posted by Proper Bo View Post
    Your poetry skillz went downhill rather quickly
    I amn't doing it every time.
    It's too much effort to make it rhyme.
    So I'll just do it when I want.
    So get it up ye, ya we cont.

10. Lounge   -   #30
    Quote Originally Posted by CrabGirl View Post

Well you're living with the evil Ming the Merciless, so no-one would expect you to put up with mongtards as well.
    I prefer ming to the evil witch of death I used to work for. I can stick up for meself, except against that horrible nasty would-be woman. (the boss, not cheese) My boss now is a ginger too. But he's quite funny so it's ok.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast