Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Jacc Marketing - Blue Ice UK LTD info

JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by Skweeky View Post
    No, but the Belgian flag and some of my posts may give it away.
    They don't exactly have 20 Belgians who've worked there for a year like.
    How many do they have then, 19.

2. Lounge   -   #42
    Skweeky's Avatar Manker's web totty
    Shut it and go and have a look at the Flame War thread

Cunt

3. Lounge   -   #43
    Shut it and go and have a look at the Flame War thread

Cunt
    Consider it shut, Ma'am.

4. Lounge   -   #44
    Yer a good wee boy you are

5. Lounge   -   #45
    Yer a good wee boy you are
    Hoi, I'm telling Zed that the Belgium's are using "wee" as well now.

6. Lounge   -   #46
    I've been using "wee" for ages

7. Lounge   -   #47
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    The royal "wee"?

Watch your butt at work, huh?

Bring a visual aid if you must...
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

8. Lounge   -   #48
    Moi aussi

9. Lounge   -   #49
    Tres bien monsieur

10. Lounge   -   #50
    Quote Originally Posted by bertie28 View Post
    Does anyone know anything about JACC Marketing ltd eg. who are they? are they a good company to work for? Are they full of it? Had interview and got assessment centre but cant find any info on them anywhere. Their chat about money and stuff just seems bit too good to be true?!!
    I attended first interview for the graduate training programme on Friday 16th March 2007. Upon arrival, I had to complate a one-side application form, that asked for minimal details about me, address, and last job details, and the interview last 5 minutes with a foreigner (non-british citizen), who had been promoted to manager after 8 months with the company. This manager then started to explain how if I am selected, i would be on an intensive 12 month training programme, after which i would be running my own business, as he was. He was very proud to be running the London office (this interview was at Moorgate, central London), and gave me the belief that it can be achieved, he kept saying I run my own business now, which made me wonder exactly how it was his business?.

I was called that evening, and invited back for monday for a full day's training, which i imagined would be office based management training... How wrong i was! I basically spent the whole day, Monday 19th March 2007, following a Polish guy around (another highly motivated employee, again non-british), visiting garages, lock-ups, back-alley factories and warehouses, before hitting the highstreet and going into every single shop, pub, bookies, social club, restarant, estate agency, hairdressers, basically every single place with people, and we also approached people on the streets. This polish guy was dragging a massive bag, comparable to a suitcase with wheels, weighing about 45 kilos, and it was his job to empty this before the end of the day. We were selling rubbish cheap manufacture chinese tetris games, so we even approached any parent on the street who looked like they had kids.

We worked non-stop, going into every shop, from 10am till 5.40pm.

This is how it works. Each unit sold for 3 pounds, and this polish guy got 1 pound from every sale. Its cash in hand at the end of the day, you are not employed by JACC at all, you are self employed, so forget any tax reference, or employment reference from the company! This polish guy said he was there for 4 months now, and he made on average 60 - 80 pounds per day, as long as he visited at least 300 businesses!

So, being a graduate who is absolutely broke, i thought, even though its hard work, walking approx 6-8 miles per day with a suitcase, acting like Delboy himself, at least i will get 50 pounds in my hand at the end of each day, 9am to 6pm, monday to friday, not bad at all while i look for other work.

On the way back to the office, the polish man told me i would have a test waiting for me, and he liked me, so... he gave me all the answers on the trin journy back.

Back at the office, i had a one-page test waiting for me, sure enough, it was easy, because i knew all the answers, and after about 10 minutes of waiting, the main manager called me into office. He was proud to announce that i had passed, and that after 6 weeks, i would be a team leader, training others, and after 6 months, assistant manager, basically training others, and doing some office work, and after 12 months, have my own branch... I WAS HAPPY, i was WILLING to work hard to get the fulltime management position..

THEN THE DREAM WAS SHATTERED.... i was informed that i had to be in the office by 7.30am, and that you have to stay until 7.30pm every day... NO PAY ! Just commision, 1 pound for each unit you sell on the street.

I also learnt that for every unit sold at 3 pound on the street, 1 pound is for the salesman, and 1 pound goes to the manager, and apparently 1 pound goes to head office, wherever it is.

The salesmen on the street make about 50 pound cash in hand provided they walk 10 miles with a heavy suitcase weighing 45 kg, visitit at least 300 shops, and manage to sell to about 20% of those people. The manager who has his own branch is pocketing 50 pound from each of his salesmen, he had 17, so thats about 850 raw cash in hand per day, and 850 remaing goes to head office, the scammer who has set this all up and got mugs to be manager and salesman.

I was told that JACC Marketing was established in 1981, but i checked today on internet, it was formed in August 2004, and has changed directors too many times to mention. At interview, i saw JACC marketing, fosters marketing, and a few other names on the wall.

Yes, i believe the manager that it CAN be done, and he righfully worked his ass off for 8 months, became manager, has his own branch, and now pockets 800 pound per day, i believe that cause im very intelligent. But... what the manager fails to realise is that his bosses have passed the buck, they have probably registered a new company name for him, to make him fully responsible for the scam in his region. These companies pay absolutely no tax to the government, i doubt the manager is paying tax, he is taking home loads of cash every day, its only a matter of time before inland revenue screw him up.

Last point, there were about 17 sales guys there, so it is very competitive to become manager, even if you did want to head your own cash-in-hand scam, as arranged by JACC marketing, Fosters Marketing, or whoever else is in charge there.

The people who were "beaming" and looked like they had solid belief in this were the guys from overseas, the ones who know this is a good opportunity to make cash for a few years, and go back home. For a British Graduate, or any British person who has to stay in this country long term, this is not legitimate earnings at all. The foreigners are abviously being brainwashed there, its a shame they dont know the law, and cant see this is a scam.

I hope this helps you guys.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast