Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: How much % you really use the downloaded files?

I probaby use about 50% of what I download. The rest of what I download is for others, or becuse I see it and think "hey, that might be cool.." and then it just stays on my hd till i need the space, and I delete it

2. File Sharing   -   #12
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    I download alot and try to keep a good ratio and use probably about 97% of what I download

3. File Sharing   -   #13
    Software: 100%
    Games: 90%
    Music: 50%
    TV Shows: 75%
    Movies: 90%

I'm collecting lots of junk, though it's fun to collect

4. File Sharing   -   #14
    Chewie's Avatar Chew E. Bakke
    I don't download games because I'm crap at them. That's a hangover from my Amiga days when a group of us would have access to almost everything and we never really played anything enough to get good at them lol. I look back at that and think it a shame - playing five games a lot would have been so much more fun than playing 50 a little.

Applications? I prolly use about 10%. The stuff I use most on this puter are freeware or legit. Most of the downloaded stuff gets deleted within a week.
    When I post NZBs I've mainly only actually downloaded the first or last files in the set to get the nfo file.

Music? If I really like an album I'll buy it but I have to download it to know if I like it. There's not that much around that's worth spending £10-£15 on IMO.

I don't do movies and I only bother getting TV episodes I've missed. There's one episode of Life On Mars that I'll be looking out for.
    There isn't a bargepole long enough for me to work on [a Sony Viao] - clocker 2008

5. File Sharing   -   #15
    Santa's Avatar dvhyt5er
    100%

6. File Sharing   -   #16
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    I use about 75% of stuff I download, the rest is just for keeping my ratios up.

7. File Sharing   -   #17
    twisterX's Avatar Poster
    Software: 95%
    Games: 70% (Deleted like 5 without even installing )
    Music: 99%
    TV Shows: 80%
    Movies: 100%

8. File Sharing   -   #18
    Member BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    music : 90%, tv:100% =)

9. File Sharing   -   #19
    Music 15%; Video 60%; eBook 10%; Software 15%=100% I use all I get my hands on and share what I buy to offset.

10. File Sharing   -   #20
    I watch all the TV shows and music I download. I only download software I need. So 100% of those.

With movies, I download them for other people in my family and often just in case they want to see them. Other times I'll download a blockbuster I know I don't want to watch, purely because it will help get my ratio up on a tracker.

Approximately 40% for movies.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast