Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: LOTR: Battle for middle earth 2

you are correct, that is the one thats comes on the motherboard, i have been running BFME1 since it came out.

but.... if it was a graphics card problem, it shouldnt minimize then close and come up with a game.dat error should it? surely it would load up, then lag then crash and burn wouldnt it?

2. Games   -   #12
    can smb share bfme2 on rapidshare or smt plz? my provider block p2p ((( send me link plz on mp01(at)narod.ru
    THANX for attention!

3. Games   -   #13
    now that the game has come out i redownloaded it, that 10gig gone on to my ratio but i get the same problem, i have checked the requirments and my comp meets the req's. this game still does work and it is the game.dat, and this time i havnt cracked it, i use sd4hide, any ideas people, and yes i have updated my drivers

4. Games   -   #14
    sandero
    i have another problem, when i play the game (1.01 reloaded version), i allways get defeated after 3 minutes 30 seconds, anyone knows a solution?

5. Games   -   #15
    Its probably just that time.. if you quit off the game a get in again, i think the problem will not be there..
    However, if the problem persist its probably the crack's problem.. or the game's
    Try to reinstall the game.

6. Games   -   #16
    the answer to your problem is the built in anti copy feature, it is because the original game files have been changed, such as installing the crack. this is why you should leave it mouinted and use SD4Hide, you WILL always die after 3.30 i had that problem with my BFME 1 and that was original, but i tried to put in a no-cd crack to save my disk..... any help for me?

7. Games   -   #17
    aidsroy
    I also have a problem like dat! i always die after 3:30 i tried re-installing it 3 times already but still it still happens... can anybody help???

8. Games   -   #18
    Hairbautt's Avatar *haircut
    I had that problem too. I solved it by...I don't remember...I think I just updated the game to the latest version. You try googling it? That would help.
    Found on Google:
    "Hi LoneEagle013

I've just started reading through your FAQ and spotted the question asking why
    units all die for no reason. It happened to me although I've not modified any
    of the files.

I found the quick fix was not to reinstall the game but to navigate to the
    games installed directory and then to the support directory and to load the The
    Battle for Middle-earth_code.exe file. Just re-enter the key and all works
    again.

ps. Great FAQ

viceroy

Comments: Thanks for the tip! I hope you guys who are having this problem can
    try this before dropping the hammer and reinstall the game all over again.
    Nice job, dude."
    Last edited by Hairbautt; 05-21-2006 at 08:58 PM.
    _________________________________________________________________________________________
    Last edited by Alien5; Jun 6th, 2006 at
    06:36 PM..

9. Games   -   #19
    steef123
    thanks

10. Games   -   #20
    Thx

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast