Thread: Xbox Live with softmodded xbox?

suprafreak6's Avatar Suprafreak6 is Back!
    I was deciding upon my choices for playing xbox live, yet still having a way to play burnt games..so this is what i thought of...what if i use another harddrive i have and load evox onto there...then unsoftmod my stock harddrive..and all i would have to do is swap the harddrives...i could leave the xbox open..i mean it would be an idea wouldnt it? anyone see any flaws?

2. Games   -   #2
    Sorry. Ive been away. There is a way you can install 2 hds at the same time. You just need a switch that selects which one gets the juice.
    Need a cheap/easy way of modding your xbox? Check this out.

3. Games   -   #3
    how about just making extensions that come out of the xbox so that way i can just swap whenever i want. how does that sound?..thats what i am currently doing
    its working good, but i need xbox live 2 month card just to test and make sure i dont get banned, i unsoftmodded my stock and the new harddrive has softmod on it
    SOMEONE HOOK ME UP WITH A 2 MONTH CARD!

4. Games   -   #4
    Check ebay
    Need a cheap/easy way of modding your xbox? Check this out.

5. Games   -   #5
    i dont wanna pay for a card thats suppose to be free...haha..get ur but on aim lmao...dont just sit next to the computer, also check my most recent posts on the xbox softmodding guide

6. Games   -   #6
    http://forums.xbox-scene.com/index.p...opic=354747&hl

Makes it easy to toggle between retail and modded state without the use of an exploitable game. Could be usefull for xbox live