Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Private Trackers: Reviews and Opinions

chais82
    Torrentleech.org in my opinion is the #1 torrent site. Super fast downloads. I have 30 mb/s down and 5 mb/s up for internet speed. When I download from torrentleech.org I connect at a full 2 "MB/s" not "mb/s". The quality of the files are as best as the can be. You can get ps2, psp, xbox, xbox360, pc, gamecube games. Full dvd-r, svcd, vcd, xvid, movies. PC and PDA appz. TV episodes or box collection movies. Old and new stuff. More new but still alot of old. This is just my opinion.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Formula1's Avatar Poster
    torrentbytes.net , the most elite torrent site of them all. But nowhere near as good as elitetorrents.org....

i really miss that site. We will never forget you elitetorrent.org .

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    why would you miss elitetorrents but fail to mention torrentbits which was the greatest and the predecessor to tb2 aka torrentbytes.

anyways sct is a faster site for the most part than anything mentioned so far as far as new scene releases go.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Great Site !!

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    buddy's Avatar Wanabe saint! BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    bitsoup.org has been releasing a lot of old classic movies lately.. those who are intrested may check them out..

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Torrentleech (The IMDB top 250 list for DVD-Rs makes it #1!) + Bitsoup + Demonoid + Oink = All I need and use.
    Last edited by sonofisis; 04-14-2006 at 07:53 PM.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Quote Originally Posted by top25
    Private site?whats that?
    There are public sites where anyone can go and use the torrents there.

For private sites you need to be a member to get on and use the torrents. These are limited to the number of people who can join. Quite often you need an invite from someone who is a member before you can join.

They are usually faster, there is little leeching and they give you a bit more security. Most people try to keep their ratio up so that they dont get banned.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    yes i like Private site better then public site when useing public sites you may end up with a fake file and slow speed ,my favorite private site is torrentsrus.org nice speeds and a great friendly staff and get new stuff fast aswell
    Last edited by cc38; 04-23-2006 at 08:22 PM.

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    Member BT Rep: +4
    I think that bitsoup is a very good tracker

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    i love torrentleech because best ps2 releases in there

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast