Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Rapidshare & megaupload

erRor67's Avatar Lord Of Everything
    Quote Originally Posted by hoxemagic
    someone said about Rapidshare "happy hour". I suspect that it works for everybody but it's still worth to check.
    For further info, please refer to forum http://www.xsharex.info . Put rapidshare happy hour in the search box.
    Hope that helps.
    I thought Rapidshare stopped happy hour?
    blah blah blah... whatever...

2. File Sharing   -   #22
    Rapid share sucks how fast do you actually download of it 10 k a second.

3. File Sharing   -   #23
    xburiedxaxliex
    yeah there is a way to bypass the one hour wait. all u have to do is after your downlaod is done u reset ur modem and it will reasign u a new ip address. itll bypass rapid share cause thats how they keep track of your downloads with ur ip address so if u reset the modem it will reasign u a new one and u can downlaod with no wait. this probobally wont work if ur conected through a lan conection cause it assigns u ur same ip address,

4. File Sharing   -   #24
    Quote Originally Posted by DrSteve
    Is there a site to search rapidshare for all files there?
    I would also like to know. I know that simply googling does not work even if I know the file name. Sometimes I have one piece but not some others which have the same name but different numbers in the URL. I would think google should be able to simply track and find all rapidshare links but I guess it does not.

As far as rapidshare, I just reset my connection in my router and I get an new IP address. One reason I love DSL with cable my IP was fixed to my MAC address so no cheating rapidshare.

5. File Sharing   -   #25
    100%'s Avatar ╚════╩═╬════╝
    with small files ok
    but when it comes to bigger files why bother
    p2p has most of it faster and less cliking

both mega and rapid work on lurring people in for its easy and "free" dwnlds
    with the amount of people who do actually pay, they can afford changing scripts faster than any "tweaks" - the proxy game is a waste of time on big/multiple files.
    why bother when there is so much choice elsewhere?
    Last edited by 100%; 04-24-2006 at 08:39 PM.

6. File Sharing   -   #26
    Look for this program called "Relentless Spyder" i use that for rapidsahre...its uses proxy. and it gives you them. let me lknow through PM if you use it

7. File Sharing   -   #27
    Quote Originally Posted by justindlawson
    Look for this program called "Relentless Spyder" i use that for rapidsahre...its uses proxy. and it gives you them. let me lknow through PM if you use it
    WHat does it do? Does it use a proxy, and change the IP so you can download and download with no limits or waiting periods?

8. File Sharing   -   #28
    rapidshare solution use proxy
    megaupload solution use useragentswitcher or alexa toolbar

9. File Sharing   -   #29
    thewizeard's Avatar re-member BT Rep: +1
    ..is this a hacking discussion? I thought.. erm, well never mind.

10. File Sharing   -   #30
    limesqueezer's Avatar kwasheni rejtash
    Proxy doesn't work

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast