Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: May be time to stop using uTorrent?

I can't belive all of this misunderstanding about uTorrent, I read what was posted on the uTorrent website that explains everything. uTorrent is simply the best BitTorrent application. Azureus just uses too much resources and slows down my computer, however I do like the built in browser in BitComet.
    BitComet used to be my choice, but now uTorrent rules!

ThankYou.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    j0hn's Avatar leet poster BT Rep: +1
    agreed. µtorrent is by far the best bt client i've used. the author has signed a contract with a company who were in the past associated with anti-p2p. but the contract he has signed has NOTHING to do with anti-p2p in any way. its to do with making some sort of legitimate torrent program or something, i dunno. since making this deal, hes released a new version of µtorrent, which has encryption added to stop isp throttling. if he was going down the anti-p2p road, why would he do this?

long live µtorrent, best bt client by a mile.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    The All-Seeing
    uTorrent rocks, it is still Luddvigs main project but the guy does need to earn some money so if he can then he should be able to.

As someone said before if something does change then private sites will ban the client and users will have to change client, hopefully that wont happen!

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    nobody like bit tornado or anything? I like a simple little download and upload prog the only time it gets cluttered is when you have multiple downloads goin at once and whenever that happens it crashes my internet connection so I think bit tornado is a pretty nice proggy for BT

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    delimare's Avatar Polyamorous BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by twisterX
    utorrent is de best

Tou'che. Takes 0 to no resources on my machine and has never failed my downloading needs. uTorrent 1.5 all the way baby.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12