Thread: Splintercell : Bin *.rez Subchannel Protection Or

Poster
    Hi

I downloaded SplinterCell cd 1 cd 3.. (verifieds.com)
    FLT-SC1.BIN
    541 MB (567.377.920 bytes)

When i install (cd1) i get an CRC or other error regarding the *.rez ( game.rez?) - file.

This could be because the *bin is corrupted .. -->did someone get the cd1 bin 541 MB (567.377.920 bytes) to work ????

* It MIGHT also be because of this .. unsure .... *

I inderstand the Safedisc 2.80.011 or Safedisc 2.90.040 protection is used, works with subchannel data and all, well... here comes the question:

Is there Any chance the downloaded *.bin files can be transformed into working cd's. For it to work i gess the maker of the *.bin file should have used the proper program to include the subchannel data into the bin file ? or is it Impossible to include this subchannel data into the bin file offered.

Maybe i have to look for other files complementing the bin file (.cue ?).. i was thinking of this (stupid thing?) because i found some rather strange and large (3.3 Mb) *.cue files for other *.bin files, which i could not use with Nero...

PS the same error happens while installing NOLF2, also error in *.rez file on installing CD1

2. Games   -   #2
    Right , NOLF uses .rez files, i did not think Splinter Cell did.

You just got a corrupt file, get use to it when downloading ISOs or BINs from kazaa

3. Games   -   #3
    Hi I've got a working disc 01, but it took me about three attempts to get it! Kept getting those errors! Just need 2 & 3 now!

4. Games   -   #4
    Poster
    Originally posted by The Tactics@5 June 2003 - 18:43
    Hi I've got a working disc 01, but it took me about three attempts to get it! Kept getting those errors! Just need 2 & 3 now!

shall i sent them to your email accont LOLz