Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Kirby Puckett....Barry Bonds

Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by j2k4
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman
    You love to bring up the racist card when it has been absent.

You also have a problem reading.

Aren't Mark McGwire and Raphael Palmeiro otherthanblack.
    Isn't the HR record already held by a black man?

You are an idiot.

I recall this manufactured outrage when you said I called you a racist when it wasn't even at the very least, IMPLIED. (see Bryant Gumbel thread)

You also said wayyyy back something about, "I would have thought you took me to be a racist." I was like "wtf is j2 talking about?"

edit: Oh and I said nothing about race but I think Bonds (the black guy) has 708 and Ruth (the white guy) has 714. Barring retirement, injury, or death from some racist Bond hater (you out there know who you are), he'll easily get a mere 7 HRs.
    Actually, I don't have a race card to play.

I'm not even black, you see.

I'm so out of touch I have to ask blacks such as yourself if it exists, because I AM aware usage of the charge of racism is the exclusive province of blacks.

I feel compelled now to ask if what I saw previously was a bit of back-pedalling on the part of Mr. Gumbel; he seemed to want to downplay the remarks we had previously discussed...I cannot be sure, however, in the absence of your confirmation.
    Idiot talk again.

You have, to use manker's words, 'feigned indignation' and it comes out of left field. You either..

-had me having you as a racist when there was no evidence of this.

-claimed racism against you when it wasn't even remotely implied.

-accused me of playing a race card when in fact a black, hispanic, and white person are in the same boat.

-and now using the "I can't play the race card 'cause I'm white" crap as a twisted adage when it has no bearing here. I said you brought up the "race card" by basically saying I'm playing it...not you. READ and look up what an implication is.

Using your fucked up logic, one would have thought you to be THE BLACK GUY.

When I said you were an idiot I really meant you were a retard lost in his own verbage.
    Last edited by Busyman; 03-09-2006 at 03:47 PM.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

2. Sports Club   -   #22
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened

Actually, I don't have a race card to play.

I'm not even black, you see.

I'm so out of touch I have to ask blacks such as yourself if it exists, because I AM aware usage of the charge of racism is the exclusive province of blacks.

I feel compelled now to ask if what I saw previously was a bit of back-pedalling on the part of Mr. Gumbel; he seemed to want to downplay the remarks we had previously discussed...I cannot be sure, however, in the absence of your confirmation.
    Idiot talk again.

You have, to use manker's words, 'feigned indignation' and it comes out of left field. You either..

-accused me of playing a race card when in fact a black, hispanic, and white person are in the same boat.

-and now using the "I can't play the race card 'cause I'm white" crap as a twisted adage when it has no bearing here. I said you brought up the "race card" by basically saying I'm playing it...not you. READ and look up what an implication is.

When I said you were an idiot I really meant you were a retard lost in his own verbage.
    You really are fucking lost, aren't you?

BTW-it's verbiage, and your urge to mock mine is racist; you cannot deny it.

There is a word, the meaning of which does not escape you, I'm sure, but which you have tremendous difficulty recognizing in practical use.

The word is subtlety.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

3. Sports Club   -   #23
    Idiot talk again.

There is a word, the meaning of which does not escape you, I'm sure, but which you have tremendous difficulty recognizing in practical use.

The word is subtlety.
    No I felt verbage more fitting.

Oh and I understand subtlety but just like to cut through it's bullshit and be direct.

Y'know, if I was inclined to be really ironic and cynical
    Yeah IF you were inclined....
    Last edited by Busyman; 03-09-2006 at 09:32 PM.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

4. Sports Club   -   #24

The word is subtlety.

Oh and I understand subtlety but just like to cut through it's bullshit and be direct.

I would think, if you insist on giving the impression you are the world's preeminent talent at reading "between the lines", you'd actually have some talent for the game.

Well, I shant persist by attempting to be more obvious than I have, so nevermind.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

5. Sports Club   -   #25

I would think, if you insist on giving the impression you are the world's preeminent talent at reading "between the lines", you'd actually have some talent for the game.

Well, I shant persist by attempting to be more obvious than I have, so nevermind.
    Oh just the contrary, you have been verrrry obvious....

....transparent as the stuffy air you exude, in fact.

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

6. Sports Club   -   #26

You mis-spelled very.

-Mark Twain

7. Sports Club   -   #27

You mis-spelled very.
    Rea-lllly!

GTFOOH!
    Last edited by Busyman; 03-10-2006 at 02:21 AM.

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

8. Sports Club   -   #28
    I find it ironic that no one said shit about wiping the records of any other players juiced up on other drugs in baseball or any other sport for that matter.

I guess steroided HRs are the only things that count....or uh....should'nt count.

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

9. Sports Club   -   #29
    I find it ironic that no one said shit about wiping the records of any other players juiced up on other drugs in baseball or any other sport for that matter.

I guess steroided HRs are the only things that count....or uh....should'nt count.

Any you'd care to count as "performance-enhancing", I'm with you.

I think that is the point, don't you?

-Mark Twain

10. Sports Club   -   #30

Any you'd care to count as "performance-enhancing", I'm with you.

I think that is the point, don't you?
    Cocaine is quite the performance enhancer.

'Nova beat G'town on it.

Does soccer player Maradona have an expunged record now?

Should Willie Mays?
    Last edited by Busyman; 03-11-2006 at 08:03 PM.

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast