Thread: Problems With Large NZB

4play's Avatar knob jockey
    Having some problems posting rather large nzbs. I have tried posting whole seasons of tv shows but they never seem to work i get dumped back to the nzb submit page. they are pretty large at 2.5 megs so maybe the page times out before i manage to upload them all.
    Last edited by RealitY; 03-14-2006 at 06:30 PM.

2. Newsgroups   -   #2
    mikeco's Avatar Rossco's Manager
    same here, i was trying to upload the nzb for king of queens season 2 and it just reloaded the submit nzb page with no info. i guess could try spliting the nzb up and having 2 parts.

3. Newsgroups   -   #3
    Ive had no issues in the past though it was set at 4mb originally. It could be the site being a tad slow at the time or your service having lag. Guess could do some testing. Solution would be having them load a zip files and then parsing and even being available as a zip file. This would be more complicated though...

4. Newsgroups   -   #4
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Maybe the psot limit is 2mb again since we moved to new server?

5. Newsgroups   -   #5
    Seems on testing the 2mb limitation has been reset.
    Will have to let the server guys know...

6. Newsgroups   -   #6
    Chewie's Avatar Chew E. Bakke
    I had trouble posting regular size NZBs when I tried putting two nfos in the box. Turned out it was going over the post character limit and just returning me to the post nzb form page.
    There isn't a bargepole long enough for me to work on [a Sony Viao] - clocker 2008

7. Newsgroups   -   #7
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Quote Originally Posted by Chewie UK
    I had trouble posting regular size NZBs when I tried putting two nfos in the box. Turned out it was going over the post character limit and just returning me to the post nzb form page.
    Hmm I think maybe i'll have to come up with some error screens telling users what was wrong with their post.