Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Job interview

you should have took dave along and introduced him as your boyfriend then they would have believed you were mad.

2. Lounge   -   #32
    Mike Nelson's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by rnanker
    you should have took dave along and introduced him as your boyfriend then they would have believed you were mad.
    That's a bit harsh, I'm sure The is a lovely guy.

3. Lounge   -   #33
    Gripper's Avatar Dexter's Apprentice.
    You realize that a flack jacket and stab vest are mandatory for bingo callers nowdays,them places get well rowdy.

All spelling mistakes and grammatical errors in my post's are intentional.

4. Lounge   -   #34
    Carcinus's Avatar Procrastinator
    I've been rejected from getting a job at the Bingo Hall. Now, I only wanted to pull a few pints and shout some numbers out for minimum wage, not discover the the scientific principles of the game. Never mind, I was slightly consoled by being offered a job as feeder and slaughterer on a pig farm by a man in the pub whose head was much wider at the chin than it was at the forehead.

I declined. He couldn't understand why anyone would not want to work on a pig farm. He was cornish.

5. Lounge   -   #35
    DorisInsinuate's Avatar Four Star Cynic
    Quote Originally Posted by Carcinus
    I've been rejected from getting a job at the Bingo Hall. Now, I only wanted to pull a few pints and shout some numbers out for minimum wage, not discover the the scientific principles of the game. Never mind, I was slightly consoled by being offered a job as feeder and slaughterer on a pig farm by a man in the pub whose head was much wider at the chin than it was at the forehead.

I declined. He couldn't understand why anyone would not want to work on a pig farm. He was cornish.
    Tsk. That was dumb. You could have taken the job at the pig farm and called bingo numbers for the sows.

Silly Billy
    It's hot in Topeka.

6. Lounge   -   #36
    JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by Carcinus

That's a pity. Do you have any other irons in the fire.

7. Lounge   -   #37
    Proper Bo's Avatar spmado BT Rep: +2
    tax dodger

As long as I've got a face
    You've got a place to sit

8. Lounge   -   #38
    Could have played "Who's pig is this!" a la Eddie Izzard.

I've not had the dole through yet so I'm not technically dodging anything. Plus I'm owed a tax rebate in any case.
    So Nya.
    Last edited by Carcinus; 03-21-2006 at 06:31 PM.

9. Lounge   -   #39
    Gripper's Avatar Dexter's Apprentice.
    You had a lucky escape The Bingo Hall is a hotbed of incest,jealousy and intrigue,and usually the beer is cheap,so you know who would suddenly develope a liking for the Bingo.

All spelling mistakes and grammatical errors in my post's are intentional.

10. Lounge   -   #40
    Cheap beer, gambling, and loose women (well, slack anyway at their age), sounds right up the street of you know who.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast