View Poll Results: Did the holocaust really happen?

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, concrete evidence is present

21 100.00%
  • No, based on some evidences

0 0%
  • Maybe/Don't know

0 0%
  • what's a holocaust?

0 0%
  • Don't care

0 0%
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Holocaust

Seedler's Avatar T__________________T
    Did it happen?
    Biostar XE T5
    i5-750 @ 4.0 GHZ stable (CM Hyper 212)
    2 x 2GB Cosair XMS3 DDR3 1600MHZ
    Radeon 5850 @ 866/1254MHZ
    Intel X25-M in RAID 0
    WD Caviar Black 2TB in RAID 0
    3 x Asus 25.5" VW266H LCD [Eyefinity]

2. Lounge   -   #2
    twisterX's Avatar Poster
    Yes but i also don't care. It was all because of one persons actions and you can't balme a whole country for that.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Seedler's Avatar T__________________T
    Quote Originally Posted by twisterX
    Yes but i also don't care. It was all because of one persons actions and you can't balme a whole country for that.
    Read more about the holocaust before making such an ignorant statement.

No one, not even a small group of people, could have slaughtered 6 million Jews. Most importantly it was Hitler, his Nazi Party and his SA, SS, etc. but because all the people that were considered Aryan choose to either turn a blind eye or even help with the murdering: they were perpetrators. Even people who were considered inferior by Aryans choose not to aid the Jews because they were ignorant or simply didn't not care about anything that didn't pose an immediate threat to themselves.

One statement comes to show how people have forgotten about something that happened just 60 years ago, something that happened in a "civilized and modern" society.

I used to laugh and joke around about Nazis and Jews, spray-painting swastikas on school buildings and laughing about it; I regret it whole-heartedly now. If this Holocaust shit was never to happen again, people have to get involved by just knowing what happened and the main causes of the event to prevent a future genocide. For all we know, some French-hating maniac could rise to power tomorrow in the US wipe out all the hot French girls in the next month. That would be a real tragedy. Don't tell me the shit about the US being a democracy and shit like that can't happen, because Germany had a democracy as well, and Hitler still rose to power and made Germany a dictorship.
    Last edited by Seedler; 03-16-2006 at 04:08 AM.
    Biostar XE T5
    i5-750 @ 4.0 GHZ stable (CM Hyper 212)
    2 x 2GB Cosair XMS3 DDR3 1600MHZ
    Radeon 5850 @ 866/1254MHZ
    Intel X25-M in RAID 0
    WD Caviar Black 2TB in RAID 0
    3 x Asus 25.5" VW266H LCD [Eyefinity]

4. Lounge   -   #4
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    Why did you even create this poll Seedler??

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Seedler
    turn a blind eye or even help with the murdering

One statement comes to show how people have forgotten about something that happened just 60 years ago, something that happened in a "civilized and modern" society.

If this Holocaust shit was never to happen again, people have to get involved by just knowing what happened and the main causes of the event to prevent a future genocide.

Rwanda
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman
    Quote Originally Posted by Seedler
    turn a blind eye or even help with the murdering

If this Holocaust shit was never to happen again, people have to get involved by just knowing what happened and the main causes of the event to prevent a future genocide.
    Rwanda
    Thank you, was about to post that too. Rewatched Hotel Rwanda last week, beautiful movie must say. And it seems that our education system here will not touch history subjects like that, you have to dig up info on your own which a lot of people don't do here. I didn't even know about the genocide in Rwanda until my dad told me about it like 4 years ago. After learning of that, I went out and did my own research on other touchy subjects that most people probably don't want to bother to learn. Examples are Chechnya, Bosnia, Sierra Leon, Sri Lanka, Liberia, etc.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    zapjb's Avatar Computer Abuser BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by cpt_azad
    Yeah. Why?

8. Lounge   -   #8

Rwanda
    Thank you, was about to post that too. Rewatched Hotel Rwanda last week, beautiful movie must say. And it seems that our education system here will not touch history subjects like that, you have to dig up info on your own which a lot of people don't do here. I didn't even know about the genocide in Rwanda until my dad told me about it like 4 years ago. After learning of that, I went out and did my own research on other touchy subjects that most people probably don't want to bother to learn. Examples are Chechnya, Bosnia, Sierra Leon, Sri Lanka, Liberia, etc.
    Watch

Sometimes In April

It was a HBO original movie and was better than Hotel Rwanda. Remember the voice on the radio station in Hotel Rwanda? This movie has "that man" in it as a major character.

Sometimes In April has more moments in it.

If Rwanda had oil, America would have been there. Point in fact.

Alas, they were just black Africans.

Oh but we are helping the Iraqi people against terrorists that we lured to Iraq.
    Last edited by Busyman; 03-16-2006 at 05:51 AM.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by zapjb
    Yeah. Why?
    Plus it's in the wrong section.

I initially thought On-Topic meant serious too.

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

10. Lounge   -   #10

Watch

Sometimes In April

It was a HBO original movie and was better than Hotel Rwanda. Remember the voice on the radio station in Hotel Rwanda? This movie has "that man" in it as a major character.

Sometimes In April has more moments in it.

If Rwanda had oil, America would have been there. Point in fact.

Alas, they were just black Africans.

Oh but we are helping the Iraqi people against terrorists that we lured to Iraq.
    Thanks busyman, will def. check it out.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast