Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: T.O. signs with the Cowboys

maebach's Avatar Team FST Captain
    Quote Originally Posted by zapjb
    I hope t.o. starts throwing tantrums right away.

2. Sports Club   -   #12
    cowboys are going to own the nfc east this year as now we can focus on the oline since we have a dangerous duo of wr

3. Sports Club   -   #13
    ROFL tru, thats gonna be joke!!

4. Sports Club   -   #14
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Dallas now have a headache on their team

5. Sports Club   -   #15
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Wow I must be the only that thinks this was a good move by the Cowboys.

Keep in mind that T.O. made the Eagles (an already good team) better, not counting this last season.

Also keep in mind that he'd want to silence his detractors regarding his behavior.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

6. Sports Club   -   #16
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman

Keep in mind that T.O. made the Eagles (an already good team) better, not counting this last season.

Also keep in mind that he'd want to silence his detractors regarding his behavior.
    I'd have thought he'd wanted to do that in Philly...
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

7. Sports Club   -   #17
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    jsut imagine it now bledsoe throwing INTs TO mouthing off saying you suck TO should have gone to GB so he can suck brett faves cock

8. Sports Club   -   #18
    Quote Originally Posted by j2k4

He did...'till last season.

If I was a Cowboy fan, I'd rather have T.O. and "make a run" for the Bowl than sink into another no playoff year.

Say what you want about the Eagles' breakdown this past season. They enjoyed a good year before T.O. and good years with him. T.O. is not the reason the reason the Eagles sucked ass this past season. A hurt star QB was a main part of their ducksickness.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

9. Sports Club   -   #19
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened

If I was a Cowboy fan, I'd rather have T.O. and "make a run" for the Bowl than sink into another no playoff year.

Say what you want about the Eagles' breakdown this past season. They enjoyed a good year before T.O. and good years with him. T.O. is not the reason the reason the Eagles sucked ass this past season. A hurt star QB was a main part of their ducksickness.
    Yeah, so ultimately his stock was not improved by what did occur last season.

Of course, he wasn't found guilty in a court of law, and any anti-T.O. stuff is purely anecdotal.

No reason to suspect he'd be anything but a sterling addition to any team in the league.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

10. Sports Club   -   #20

Yeah, so ultimately his stock was not improved by what did occur last season.

Of course, he wasn't found guilty in a court of law, and any anti-T.O. stuff is purely anecdotal.

No reason to suspect he'd be anything but a sterling addition to any team in the league.
    Egggzackleee

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast