Thread: Movie Downloads

I've just down loaded Anger Management and Identity and on both I have no audio or video although the progression bar shows that it is playing. I've downloaded and installed the k lite package of codecs and still cannot play the movies. The movies have an "avi" file extension. I'd appreciate some help please. Thx.

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Try installing something called NIMO CODEC PACK
    you should find it under www.google.com or www.altavista.com

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Originally posted by cala@24 April 2003 - 17:14
    I've just down loaded Anger Management and Identity and on both I have no audio or video although the progression bar shows that it is playing. I've downloaded and installed the k lite package of codecs and still cannot play the movies. The movies have an "avi" file extension. I'd appreciate some help please. Thx.
    Welcome to the world of F A K E S !

You just downloaded one... it happens to all of us.
    Just stick to the verifieds..

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Thanks people!! I guess it's something that we'll have to live with.

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    its sad that there is bout 35% fake shyt on kazaa, just use our verifieds and others and you can mostly avoid this prob

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    How can you tell which ones are the "verifieds"?

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    Rocktron's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by laudanum@25 April 2003 - 01:32
    How can you tell which ones are the "verifieds"?
    By starting the download from the "verified" section here, or from the Klite startpage links.
    Or just check and remember the file size and name, and do a search on klite and download it from there.

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    I've chosen 4 movies from the verifieds and have been waiting all day for the downloads to start but nada happens. klite goes out and searches, finds users, then drops them off and goes back to more sources. What am I doing wrong.

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    FvKin GeniuS :D
    HAHAH newbies there sOOO funni
    Board rule: max 500x150 Pixels (w x h)

https://filesharingtalk.com/sigs/albegaleeeee.jpg

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    "Infamoose101". Maturity is not one of your strong points. Or maybe you're still a preteen and I shouldn't be so hard on you. If that's the case and you don't have anything important to say go back to your milk and cookies. I've figured it out.