Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: So Many Fakes ?!

Rocktron's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by MusicWorld@24 April 2003 - 21:37
    Once you enter our Family there is no leaving without harsh and painful consequences.
    Uhm.. sorry but you are starting to scare me a bit here...

2. Music   -   #12
    Originally posted by Rocktron+25 April 2003 - 09:26--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Rocktron @ 25 April 2003 - 09:26)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--MusicWorld@24 April 2003 - 21:37
    Once you enter our Family there is no leaving without harsh and painful consequences.
    Uhm.. sorry but you are starting to scare me a bit here... [/b][/quote]
    Good.

3. Music   -   #13
    Rocktron's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by MusicWorld@25 April 2003 - 10:44
    Good.
    Good for what reason?

4. Music   -   #14
    Originally posted by Rocktron+25 April 2003 - 10:57--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Rocktron @ 25 April 2003 - 10:57)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--MusicWorld@25 April 2003 - 10:44
    Good.
    Good for what reason? [/b][/quote]
    Now you know to stay with our family and no other.There are some members whos names are still here but they are not part of the family no more.And they will never be allowed back.

5. Music   -   #15
    Rocktron's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by MusicWorld@25 April 2003 - 11:03
    Now you know to stay with our family and no other.There are some members whos names are still here but they are not part of the family no more. And they will never be alowed back.
    Okay,

What family? Am i missing something? It&#39;s still scaring me a bit.. (Maybe because of your avatar combined with what you say)

6. Music   -   #16
    1/2 Man, 1/2 Amazing
    Cuz being scared keeps you on your feet... which is necessary around here, lol.

7. Music   -   #17
    Originally posted by Rocktron+25 April 2003 - 11:06--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Rocktron @ 25 April 2003 - 11:06)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--MusicWorld@25 April 2003 - 11:03
    Now you know to stay with our family and no other.There are some members whos names are still here but they are not part of the family no more. And they will never be alowed back.
    Okay,

What family? Am i missing something? It&#39;s still scaring me a bit.. (Maybe because of your avatar combined with what you say) [/b][/quote]
    What family?This forum.....the people is our family.

Live it and Love it Brother.

8. Music   -   #18
    Rocktron's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by MusicWorld@25 April 2003 - 11:18
    What family?This forum.....the people is our family.

Live it and Love it Brother.
    Right&#33;

Okay i&#39;m cured.. I just watched National Geographic about the ROOTS of men&#33;
    We are all brothers and sisters... there is just 1 species that survived in Africa.
    And they spread all over the world when all continents were still bound together.

They even found a specific DNA character that exist in certain people all over the world. In every part of the world.
    There is just 2000 years of generation between all of us..
    Am i scaring YOU now? It shouldn&#39;t&#33; It should make us love one and another more if we all just understand this&#33;

Oops, this thread is about fakes right?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12