Thread: Godfather and Commandos strike force?

Poster
    Hi all

Noticed both of these are now avaliable for download from various places. Does anyone know if there any good or can point me to a decent review of either?

Ive noticed the godfather got a bit of a roasting on another thread on this board for being shit, but i cant find any decent reviews of either? tried google, gamepsot etc - and you always have to worry that the games are crap if there released before reviews?

cheers for any help in advance

ps looking to get them on the xbox probably, but a pc or ps2 review would do.
    <span style='color:red'>&quot;a favour wil kill you faster than a bullet...........&quot;</span>

2. Games   -   #2
    Poster
    <span style='color:red'>&quot;a favour wil kill you faster than a bullet...........&quot;</span>

3. Games   -   #3
    Poster
    I DL Godfather about 3days ago and its pretty fun... People keep saying its a GTA rip off but although it has a big city and roaming its nothing like GTA.

I say DL Godfather and see what you think I dont use reviews thats why I have a usenet fetish.

Almost finished DL Commandos Strike Force but from what I have heard from my m8s its pretty good fun... So Im gonna see what I think and then pick up a CD Key from trading.

4. Games   -   #4
    Poster
    thanks mate. finished DL godfather and i reckon its ok. i think its quite a good laugh, and uses the film licence well - dont really know why everyones giving it a rough time. well worth the download

also DLing commando's - think again it looks ok and worth a look

cheers for the help total! id take word of mouth than most reviews anyway

5. Games   -   #5
    Poster
    I have now played CSF and I have to say its real fun...

Its not historically accurate... Example is the weapons like the Garand which you could not reload during semi used clip and theres a few other things.

It does fee like a console style game but other than that I enjoyed it and its agood break from games like Red Orchestra and Day of Defeat.

Worth getting

6. Games   -   #6
    n18's Avatar Death God
    Quote Originally Posted by T0TAL-RECALL

Its not historically accurate... Example is the weapons like the Garand which you could not reload during semi used clip and theres a few other things.

It does fee like a console style game but other than that I enjoyed it and its agood break from games like Red Orchestra and Day of Defeat.

Worth getting
    Red Orchestra is such an ugly game...

7. Games   -   #7
    Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by n18
    Quote Originally Posted by T0TAL-RECALL

Worth getting
    Red Orchestra is such an ugly game...
    Aye... But its a good realism WW2 FPS.