Thread: Where is Samx50

100%'s Avatar ╚════╩═╬════╝
    and what has happend to him
    and
    his baby
    is it resolved?

2. Lounge   -   #2
    manker's Avatar effendi
    I get an email every now and again, I don't think 'resolved' would be the right adjective but he was very happy the last time I read his words - Sam is doing okay.

I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Didn't he ban Funky Capricorn for sending him a virus disguised as a jpeg disguised as an email disguised as a hotlink which killed his pet dog (called UKMan) back in the days when the forum's children ran round with gummy-drop smiles on their faces whilst the forum elders sagely discussed mighty sage topics of sage wisdom.
    Last edited by Cheese; 03-20-2006 at 06:18 PM.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    brotherdoobie's Avatar Long live Hissyfit BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheese
    Didn't he ban Funky Capricorn for sending him a virus disguised as a jpeg disguised as an email disguised as a hotlink which killed his pet dog (called UKMan) back in the days when the forum's children ran round with gummy-drop smiles on their faces whilst the forum elders sagely discussed mighty sage topics of sage wisdom.
    Yes...(yummy! gummy-drop faces!)

Peace bd

5. Lounge   -   #5
    100%'s Avatar ╚════╩═╬════╝
    Quote Originally Posted by manker
    I get an email every now and again, I don't think 'resolved' would be the right adjective but he was very happy the last time I read his words - Sam is doing okay.

good to hear - so he moved to Thailand or she moved back? - or baby gets 50% of each?
    anyway give him my regards

6. Lounge   -   #6
    JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    Hell, scion daze.

For Chewie.

That actually works for the sam / Layla scenario. It also sounds (a wee bit) like halcyon days, which works re fromage's post. Therefore is a convoluted and none too obvious play on words, using both meaning and sound.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by JPaul
    Hell, scion daze.

For Chewie.

That actually works for the sam / Layla scenario. It also sounds (a wee bit) like hacylon days, which works re fromage's post. Therefore is a convoluted and none too obvious play on words, using both meaning and sound.
    !

8. Lounge   -   #8
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Mulder
    Quote Originally Posted by JPaul
    Hell, scion daze.

For Chewie.

That actually works for the sam / Layla scenario. It also sounds (a wee bit) like hacylon days, which works re fromage's post. Therefore is a convoluted and none too obvious play on words, using both meaning and sound.
    !
    FTW!!11!

9. Lounge   -   #9
    JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    Shut it n0bs. Starbuck is Faceman. Fact.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Starbuck pwns j00