A while ago, I smelled something burning coming from the fan on my xbox. As any lazy teenager would, I ignored it and continued playing. Over and over again, as the smell became worse, I kept playing. Eventually, about a few months after the initial burning smell, it became harder and harder for a power supply to turn the xbox on. I had to reposition the ac power cord in a very certain way, such that it made a popping sound and a spark in that certain position. Once I achieved a spark, I placed a 5 lb dumbell on the power cord to put pressure on it, allowing the xbox to stay on. Needless to say, the whole room stunk from a burning stench. I kept doing this until one day, the xbox would simply not start up at all. That is where I stand today, gentleman. My question is: What can I do about this power supply dilemma? I was on some llama page before, and I saw a promising battery power supply or some sort for the xbox. Anything that would make the xbox work again would be something I would consider. I would also consider any suggestions you guys have as to how I should fix the xbox or what I should do. Any contributions welcomed. Thanks guys.