View Poll Results: How would you rate it

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Comedy Genius

7 53.85%
  • Very Good, I'd go out my way to see it.

2 15.38%
  • It's OK, I'll watch it if it's on

1 7.69%
  • Not very good, I wouldn't bother

1 7.69%
  • Hyped-up Pish

0 0%
  • Other, Please discuss.

2 15.38%
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: The Office

Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by JPaul
    Quote Originally Posted by Guillaume
    Speaking about that guy, what of Extras? Is it any good?
    I liked extras, however I've been a fan of Ricky Gervaias since he appeared on the 11:00 O'Clock show.
    nice reference, shows that you're hardcore - i used to watch it cos Daisy Donovan iz phit

2. Lounge   -   #22
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Mulder
    Quote Originally Posted by manker
    I was gonna start watching Millennium but the sound codec used in series one that I downloaded recently isn't compatible with any of my three DivX players and I'm fooked if I'm watching it on the PC.
    the offers still open ftw
    Thank you, kind sir.

First, I'm gonna watch season 5 of 24 up to date (haven't started it yet), then, if you wouldn't mind, I'll ask you to send them down
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

3. Lounge   -   #23
    manker's Avatar effendi
    I liked extras, however I've been a fan of Ricky Gervaias since he appeared on the 11:00 O'Clock show.
    nice reference, shows that you're hardcore - i used to watch it cos Daisy Donovan iz phit
    'Phit' doesn't quite do her justice - she is so extremely hawt, not to mention clever, and made such an impresion upon my student years, that if my Son had turned out to be a daughter, I was going to call him (her) Daisy.

Which is actually quite disturbing, now I think about it
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

4. Lounge   -   #24
    hawt.

5. Lounge   -   #25
    JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    I agree re Daisy.

Did you watch "Meet Ricky Gervais". Best "talk show" ever.

Michael Winner - If I don't like a meal I complain loudly and send it back.

Ricky Gervais - How much Chef's pish do you think you've consumed over the years.

6. Lounge   -   #26
    did u watch Daisy, Daisy? and Daisy Does America - both rawked so hardly

7. Lounge   -   #27
    JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent

'Phit' doesn't quite do her justice - she is so extremely hawt, not to mention clever, and made such an impresion upon my student years, that if my Son had turned out to be a daughter, I was going to call him (her) Daisy.
    Bottom line, you considered naming your daughter after someone who provided you with onanistic pleasure. That's wrong on so many levels I don't even want to think about it.

Which is actually quite disturbing, now I think about it

8. Lounge   -   #28
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    I'm looking for another series to download, I'll take a look at John Doe. Thanks.

I'm watching Supernatural at the moment, it's pretty funny but so very silly. The missus seems to like it and I can tolerate it so I guess I'll carry on

I was gonna start watching Millennium but the sound codec used in series one that I downloaded recently isn't compatible with any of my three DivX players and I'm fooked if I'm watching it on the PC.
    One of my favorite episodes of Millenium is the one with the diner full of devil.

Muldy told the name of it before but I forgot it.

I liked Supernatural alot and new episode will start back up soon. Check out Babylon 5 for a very good sci-fi series. I ignored it for DS9 when it aired. Later I downloaded all 5 season, the movies, and the spin-off called Crusade.
    It was THE best sci-fi series made, imo. Funny that the fella who wrote it got kicked off of writing DS9. Also check out Jeremiah which was written by the same fella that B5. It only ran for 2 seasons and at first I didn't like it 'cause it wasn't sci-fi-ish but apocalyptic. After watching, I really got into it. Very epic. I wish it didn't so soon but J. Michael Strazynski (sp) write a beginning and an end to his stuff.

From the sound of it, you need American TV AND Tivo.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

9. Lounge   -   #29
    manker's Avatar effendi
    did u watch Daisy, Daisy? and Daisy Does America - both rawked so hardly
    I used to have all of the Daisy, Daisy shows on video - I might still have ... but now I don't own a video player

Agreed on the rawkeness

10. Lounge   -   #30
    Gripper's Avatar Dexter's Apprentice.
    I'm looking for another series to download, I'll take a look at John Doe. Thanks.

I'm watching Supernatural at the moment, it's pretty funny but so very silly. The missus seems to like it and I can tolerate it so I guess I'll carry on

I'll recommend John Doe aswell,twas getting good.

All spelling mistakes and grammatical errors in my post's are intentional.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast