Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Thread: Real, Official, Actual, 100%, Homework Thread. Fact.

Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa
    How come you thank him, when all he's done is moan, and you don't thank me, when I've done your stupid homework for you?
    I think he's just thanking me for not flaming him.

2. Lounge   -   #52
    captain_azad's Avatar metallica > you
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa
    How come you thank him, when all he's done is moan, and you don't thank me, when I've done your stupid homework for you?
    Sorry, didn't see that post, ya it's 380N

So a big thank you to Barbarossa, I figured out the answer in school today, I should have just checked this thread b4 heading out, but thanks anyway dude, appreciate it for taking the time to do it.

And I was thanking him on telling me first hand account, not because he didnt flame (since he always does, this being the first occasion gone otherwise).
    Last edited by captain_azad; 03-28-2006 at 12:43 AM.

(Prelude 3.0)--> And now it's over...

3. Lounge   -   #53
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    Quote Originally Posted by captain_azad
    So a big thank you to Barbarossa, I figured out the answer in school today, I should have just checked this thread b4 heading out, but thanks anyway dude, appreciate it for taking the time to do it.
    I should think so too!

4. Lounge   -   #54
    JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by captain_azad
    And I was thanking him on telling me first hand account, not because he didnt flame (since he always does, this being the first occasion gone otherwise).
    Ain't that the truth.

5. Lounge   -   #55
    zedaxax's Avatar ___________
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheese
    I am doing two pieces of work this week.

The first is a three piece portfolio for my Dramatic Writing module with commentary. I have to write about a pantomime I wrote, the film I made and a play I have planned. Almost done, which is nice.

The second piece of work is entitled:

‘Late-Victorian fiction reworks the figure of the double in various ways in order to explore cultural contradictions and desires’ Discuss in relation to one or more literary texts on the module.

If anyone wants to help me with that they are more than welcome. I am planning on using The Picture of Dorian Gray as my primary text whilst using Woman in White and Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde to help my argument (whatever that may be...).
    1.i have neither read your pantomine nor seen the film you made nor telepathically read the play you planned hence my contribution can sadly only be (envision cheerleaders) (naked) (waving their pompoms) yelling in adoration of you (their hero) "go for it Cheese, your our man".

2.inrelation to second focus -
    Late-Victorian fiction reworks the figure of the double in various ways in order to explore cultural contradictions and desires’
    i dont know who are on the list of "late victorian" but iim sure shaky was not as "pure as he represents himself, you could relate to the much hated (by me) Jane Austen (post Victorian /Vikky) although mr cheese are not all genius novelists fighting against present restrictions in society????????????
    Lawrence vs new age....
    Shakyspeare vs capitalism
    Lorca vs fascists
    Austen vs Housewives (pro Monika Lewinsky)
    Conrad vs bush administration
    etc etc

6. Lounge   -   #56
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    why do homework at home?

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456