Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: PWTorrents down?

Quote Originally Posted by morley34
    By the looks of it looks like the WWE have made PW close
    Do you know that for a fact or are you just guessing

They would warn us if anything like that was going to ahppen on the forums or by mass email

There was nothing illegal about pwtorrents anyway, its sharing files, their disclaimer also states that any content on the tracker is responsible of the original uploader, so the uploader would be in trouble not PWT

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Quote Originally Posted by extremebc
    Quote Originally Posted by morley34
    By the looks of it looks like the WWE have made PW close
    Do you know that for a fact or are you just guessing

They would warn us if anything like that was going to ahppen on the forums or by mass email

There was nothing illegal about pwtorrents anyway, its sharing files, their disclaimer also states that any content on the tracker is responsible of the original uploader, so the uploader would be in trouble not PWT

Just quessing as it seems to vanished into thin air without warning

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Quote Originally Posted by oxygenuk
    xtremewrestlingtorrents.net is there if you need it when pwtorrents is down

but yes this is very bad, its been down for like 2 days now, very sad
    That site is closed for registrations, unfortunately

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    raw-down.com is another site, but it hosts its media on rapidshare and is forum based

it has the latest smackdown in nsv format if your interested, if you can show me a good ratio of yours from another site ill invite you to xwt

seeya

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Why would it close for registrations?

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Quote Originally Posted by oxygenuk
    raw-down.com is another site, but it hosts its media on rapidshare and is forum based

it has the latest smackdown in nsv format if your interested, if you can show me a good ratio of yours from another site ill invite you to xwt

seeya

my share rate on pw is 1.0

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    I´m also using Pwtorrents, and its not the first time that it´s down for a few days. Only thing is to hope they come back, or maybe someone could contact one of the admins.
    Further I don´t think we would get warned per email or something when it really got shut down. I´m now with Pwtorrents for about 2 years and they never told us if it was temporary when they were off. In fact, one time the server was down it was even forbidden to talk about it in the forum, so I´m about 100% sure that they won´t care to tell anyone if they are off for good. Sad but true.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    My ratio on PWT was 0.88. I'd show you my ratio there but it's down, and the one other site I download from is down too unfortunately. (Ipodnova.net) I'm out of luck LOL

ETA:
    Thanks oxygenuk, I registered at raw-down.com. I don't mind downloading from the filesharing places at all. I'm cool with that
    Last edited by dirrtygrrl; 03-24-2006 at 04:50 PM.

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    Quote Originally Posted by VampirLestat
    I´m also using Pwtorrents, and its not the first time that it´s down for a few days. Only thing is to hope they come back, or maybe someone could contact one of the admins.
    Further I don´t think we would get warned per email or something when it really got shut down. I´m now with Pwtorrents for about 2 years and they never told us if it was temporary when they were off. In fact, one time the server was down it was even forbidden to talk about it in the forum, so I´m about 100% sure that they won´t care to tell anyone if they are off for good. Sad but true.
    Very true. I've been with them for about the same amount of time.

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    everyone go to xtremewrestlingtorrents.net

they have temporary opened sign ups for 24 hours, enjoy

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast