Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: PWTorrents down?

thanks for the tip with Xtremewrestlingtorrents. And wooooow, this site awfully looks like a 100% pwtorrents clone! COOL

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    thanks for the tip with Xtremewrestlingtorrents

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    Bad news for pwtorrents. I read a little threw the Internet and it seems like it has been shut down by the FBI. This is only a rumor, but there is no clue that it isnīt true. So it seems to be gone for good.
    So far: Bye Bye Pwtorrents! It has been 2 great years. And hi xtremewrestlingtorrents! Hope for more years to come

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by oxygenuk
    everyone go to xtremewrestlingtorrents.net

they have temporary opened sign ups for 24 hours, enjoy
    I've signed up now. Thanks. I'll let you know when i get the Tit invites.

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    Only one know how to speed up uploading as my ratio is bit low and i want to increase it

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    Quote Originally Posted by oxygenuk
    everyone go to xtremewrestlingtorrents.net

they have temporary opened sign ups for 24 hours, enjoy
    Great news, thanks for the info

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    Quote Originally Posted by VampirLestat
    Bad news for pwtorrents. I read a little threw the Internet and it seems like it has been shut down by the FBI. This is only a rumor, but there is no clue that it isnīt true. So it seems to be gone for good.
    So far: Bye Bye Pwtorrents! It has been 2 great years. And hi xtremewrestlingtorrents! Hope for more years to come
    What "source" did you hear that from or did you just make it up?

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    Oh yeah, I just make it up. I have nothing better to to than sitting at home and thinking about stories I can spread in forums. Wait a little more and Iīm comming up with something about Michale Jackson and Septemer 11th. Gosh......

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    Oh yeah, I just make it up. I have nothing better to to than sitting at home and thinking about stories I can spread in forums. Wait a little more and Iīm comming up with something about Michale Jackson and Septemer 11th. Gosh......
    Well there are some losers out there who make all this stuff up!

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    Attitude
    thanks for the tip with Xtremewrestlingtorrents. And wooooow, this site awfully looks like a 100% pwtorrents clone! COOL
    What have you been smoking? It looks nothing like PWT, PWT is teh crap, that's why they are down.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast