Thread: file type issues

Im not sure if this is the right thread for this but, I recieved my download and it is a .daa file. Im not sure how to open this or if I may need another piece of software to open it. Some insight would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,
    leggs

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Member BT Rep: +1
    if its a music album, rename the .daa to .rar or .zip, make sure u have all known extensions enabled in Folder Options; if its a video or movie, rename it to whatever it was, ex: .mpeg, .avi, .wmv; if it was a program, use .exe

hope it helped...

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Tempestv's Avatar Engineer
    http://www.popularshareware.com/Powe...hot-26061.html
    this program will support daa files, but it would apper that you should be able to rename to iso or another more common cd image extention and use another program.
    Plan for the worst, hope for the best

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    cluda

Surprised/Amazed

Hey!

I'm not sure if anyone mentioned it yet, but I have a .daa file... i downloaded PowerISO, but i have a file that is larger than 300MB... so you need to be registered to convert something that size...and i entered serial and everything, it said: thanks for registering bla bla... and when i try to work with the program, it still says that i can only do files that are up to 300MB, or i need to register...

Can anyone help me please?

Am I missing something?

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    thanks

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    you can use deamon tools for this kind of file it will be mount ot your virtual cd

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    Thanks for all the help. It looks like PowerISO is the program that opens a .daa file. Changing the extension hasn't worked so far.

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    http://www.filext.com/detaillist.php...&Search=Search

That should tell you what you need to know.