Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Shield

Skillian's Avatar T H F C f a n BT Rep: +1
    OK, so I'm obviously a bit late with this one but I just discovered this show. Half way through series 1 at the moment and I'm loving it.

Does it stay this good or does it start to drop off later? I've got 5 series to get through yet!

Busyman, I know you were/are a fan - you still watching now? Is it still good?

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Skillian
    OK, so I'm obviously a bit late with this one but I just discovered this show. Half way through series 1 at the moment and I'm loving it.

Does it stay this good or does it start to drop off later? I've got 5 series to get through yet!

Busyman, I know you were/are a fan - you still watching now? Is it still good?
    Dude the season finale was this Tuesday and fuck yeah it's good all get out.

That, 24, Lost, and BSG are the best shit on TV.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Sweet, that's the answer I was looking for.

I'm kinda happy I never knew about this show before, gives me a ton of episodes to watch. Just finished season 1 this afternoon, and I'm loving it.

Thanks mate.

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    This past season was INSANE!!!!!!

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Formula1's Avatar Poster
    i just downloaded and saw season 4 of thee shield, and it was fucking awesome!!! if anyone has the theme song, i'll appreciate it if you share it with me..

edit: omfg , i just saw the last episode of the fifth season, and it was really sad . That fucker shane should be disemboweld
    Last edited by Formula1; 03-24-2006 at 10:03 PM.

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Formula1
    i just downloaded and saw season 4 of thee shield, and it was fucking awesome!!! if anyone has the theme song, i'll appreciate it if you share it with me..

edit: omfg , i just saw the last episode of the fifth season, and it was really sad . That fucker shane should be disemboweld
    Dude do you watch the episodes in order?

It sounds like you watched season 4 (don't know if you saw seasons 1-3) then you watched the season 5...finale. Wtf?
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    Formula1's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman

It sounds like you watched season 4 (don't know if you saw seasons 1-3) then you watched the season 5...finale. Wtf?
    yeah i watched (downloaded) episode 10 of season five then saw(downloaded) the entire season 4, and the season 5 finale. I'll try and download the seasons 1-3 in order, once i get larger harddrive. It hard for me to keep up with the show if i see it on tv..

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman

yeah i watched (downloaded) episode 10 of season five then saw(downloaded) the entire season 4, and the season 5 finale. I'll try and download the seasons 1-3 in order, once i get larger harddrive. It hard for me to keep up with the show if i see it on tv..
    Omg! You really did watch it like that!!

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    Just finished series 2, gonna start s3 tonight if the download ever fricking finishes.

This show really is the bollocks, second only to 24 in my opinion. But yeah, it should definitely be watched in order - there are definite plotlines spanning across multiple episodes and even series.

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Skillian
    Just finished series 2, gonna start s3 tonight if the download ever fricking finishes.

This show really is the bollocks, second only to 24 in my opinion. But yeah, it should definitely be watched in order - there are definite plotlines spanning across multiple episodes and even series.
    I wish they'd do more with detective Waganbac (sp?).

You'll see what I mean with the cat and also with the ho er...policewoman.

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast