Thread: low speed today on newshosting

I try changing the port to 9000,7000,3128, and 119.

I getting speed 200-300. I been using newshosting for over a week and had speed around 600k/bsec. Anyone today getting low speed????

I am using comcast

2. Newsgroups   -   #2
    Spider_dude's Avatar cawk BT Rep: +4
    it wont be bewshostings fault, most likely your isp dont like you eating all their bandwidth. give them a call and threaten to go to verizon or some other merkin isp.

3. Newsgroups   -   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Spider_dude
    it wont be bewshostings fault, most likely your isp dont like you eating all their bandwidth. give them a call and threaten to go to verizon or some other merkin isp.

Dam, this never happen to me before. If my isp is doing this, will they give me back the bandwidth later on? I remember i have joined newshosting for one month and i download alot and my speed was always around 600+. i stop downloading for a while and see if tomorrow the speed will come up. If not, i will call comcast up.
    Last edited by vi3tgamer; 03-25-2006 at 10:15 PM.

4. Newsgroups   -   #4
    Spider_dude's Avatar cawk BT Rep: +4
    i know my isp caps when i download too much. they advise me to wait till after 12pm before downloading as the network is less busy at midnight and it doesnt clog it down.

5. Newsgroups   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Spider_dude
    i know my isp caps when i download too much. they advise me to wait till after 12pm before downloading as the network is less busy at midnight and it doesnt clog it down.
    My speed is back up at 600+.

thx for your help

6. Newsgroups   -   #6
    Think it good sense to do late night...