The True Story of Living In Las Vegas :
1. You have no idea what a scarf does, but think it looks good
2. You know how to get to any casino on the strip without taking Las Vegas Blvd
3. All of your directions start with.. "Take the 95 to..." OR "Take the 15 to..."
4. You can now predict where the construction signs will be misleadingly placed.
5. Stopsigns and red lights mean very little
6. The last time you went to the strip, your cousins were in town last summer
7. You become nocturnal between the months of April to October.
8. You know the seasons: Really hot, 2 weeks of nice, not so hot, 2 weeks of nice.
9. When you go to different cities, you're amazed things aren't open after 9 pm
10. You've never seen a closed gas station
11. You can get hard liquor any day of the week, any time of the day.
12. When arriving home from vacation the slot machines in McCarran are comforting
13. You are still asked "smoking or non?" when you go to out to eat.
14. You think no slots at a 7-11 or a grocery store is not normal
15. You have no idea how a lottery works
16. WHAT THE HELL IS LAST CALL ANYWAY?!?!?!
17. Your most prized possession as a Nevadan is your blue and white licence plate
18. You know the spaghetti bowl has nothing to do with food
19. You know never to merge right when driving north on I-15, it'll end anyway.
20. You think a pile of rocks is a nice lawn
21. The term Lake Las Vegas doesn't seem redundant in the slightest.
22. You remember the ugly lion
23. You give directions to your house based on location of closest casino
24. You need to walk through a casino to see a movie.
25. You go in circles through McCarran on purpose
26. You can spot a tourist from 3 miles away
27. Limos are an everyday sighting
28. You laugh at people taking pictures in front of the "welcome" sign
29. You don't own an umbrella
30. Sixty degrees is cold enough to wear a jacket
31. You can wear pants in the summer and shorts in the winter
32. You've never HAD to pay for parking.
33. You are outraged to pay more than 9.99 for prime rib and a lobster tail.
34. You remember when the 215 was a secret.
35. When at least one of the people in your neighborhood is a stripper
36.You wear flip flops in december