Thread: help urgently

Surprised/Amazed

hi there can anybody help me I accessed news groups from this site and the one I accessed was altbinaries sounds karaoke plenty files but cant download them did right click save target as not working just downloads html file any Ideas because I have been searching internet for 8yrs and finally come across a good site and cant get nothing this really pisses me off so hope you guys out there could get me Instructions as to whats wrong with it all the best to you all David Garden

feel free to email me anytime [email protected]

2. Newsgroups   -   #2
    RN7th0203
    maybe bc the article isnt on the server nemore

3. Newsgroups   -   #3
    MultiForce's Avatar Poster
    What prog do you use?

4. Newsgroups   -   #4
    Hi There Dont Have Program Looking For A Program That Would Import Mp3 And Play Them And Also Let Me Change The Backing Key Any Ideas Thanks David Garden

5. Newsgroups   -   #5
    I'm not sure I understand this. Are you browsing newsgroups through your web browser and not through a news reader client?

6. Newsgroups   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by multiforce
    I'm not sure I understand this. Are you browsing newsgroups through your web browser and not through a news reader client?
    accessing newsgroups
    thru Internet Explorer web browser Do I need to Join a newsgroup dont know how to go about this all I want is to be able to Download mp3 Backing tracks for singing to
    thanks David G

7. Newsgroups   -   #7
    There a nice guide there that might help.

https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/t69159.html

You need to browse the newgroups through a newsreader, or use a newsreader to download things posted here with NZB files.