Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Arsenal v Juve

JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by manker
    Quote Originally Posted by JPaul
    C'Mon the people who are playing agin' the people manker mentioned.
    Just hate everyone except the team you support, like I do, it's much easier and you're sure not to miss anyone
    How does that work in a champs league game, the outcome of which may help determine whether we have to qualify or not next year.

Do I hate one slightly less than t'other.

2. Lounge   -   #22
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Just hate everyone except the team you support, like I do, it's much easier and you're sure not to miss anyone
    How does that work in a champs league game, the outcome of which may help determine whether we have to qualify or not next year.

Hate every team apart from your own equally (except Liverpool - you always hate them more than anyone, no matter what), until information, like that presented in this thread, requires you to hate a team (or teams) more than the rest.

Can't go wrong, mate
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

3. Lounge   -   #23

Hate every team apart from your own equally (except Liverpool - you always hate them more than anyone, no matter what), until information, like that presented in this thread, requires you to hate a team (or teams) more than the rest.

Can't go wrong, mate
    Thanks for the advice.

C'mon the Team playing agin' every team apart from my own (except Liverpool - I always hate them more than anyone, no matter what, unless they are playing agin' my team), until information, like that presented in this thread, requires me to hate a team (or teams) more than the rest.

4. Lounge   -   #24
    manker's Avatar effendi

If only more folk thought like us, football discussions would be a much more logical affair
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

5. Lounge   -   #25

If only more folk thought like us, football discussions would be a much more logical affair
    Indeed.

Some people just don't understand the basics.

6. Lounge   -   #26
    maebach's Avatar Team FST Captain
    I watched the Barcelona v. Benfica game, really slow and boring. Benfica should've got a penalty shot in the last 10 mins I think.

7. Lounge   -   #27
    Quote Originally Posted by maebach
    I watched the Barcelona v. Benfica game, really slow and boring. Benfica should've got a penalty shot in the last 10 mins I think.
    C'mon spunky, be more decisive.

Did they deserve a penalty shot or not. Be positive about it, there's no plaice in football for "I think".

8. Lounge   -   #28
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    I just watched the highlights and the commentator said it was the most exhilirating 0-0 draw he had ever seen

Must admit it looked pretty damn good to me too.

9. Lounge   -   #29
    Quote Originally Posted by DanB
    I just watched the highlights and the commentator said it was the most exhilirating 0-0 draw he had ever seen

Must admit it looked pretty damn good to me too.
    She's from Canadia. Subtlety is not a national trait.

10. Lounge   -   #30
    maebach's Avatar Team FST Captain
    C'mon spunky, be more decisive.

Did they deserve a penalty shot or not. Be positive about it, there's no plaice in football for "I think".
    The Barcelona defenseman put out his arm in the 18-yard box (about 1m in the box), and blocked the shot. It was easily a penalty shot, but the linesman and the ref didnt call it.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast