Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: found a new anorexia forum full of "troubled females"

missie's Avatar yeeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by muchspl3
    no pics no pancakes, unless you have some wide pancake titties, then no pancake titties no french toast

That's a tad harsh.
    I think I'll just make meself some toast instead.

I used to be a flier, now I ramble.
    Hey you kids, never suck all the juice out of a tractor.

2. Lounge   -   #32
    Busyman™'s Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!
    Quote Originally Posted by missie
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman™
    Think of the female who got brutally raped and stopped eating. Then think of the actress whose only abuse was someone calling her fatty so she stops eating.
    Can't really be arsed with fighting right now, but wtf?

Is whatcha saying; when someone who is larger than the usual stereotypical model is raped, they would consider it to be their own fault for not being desired by blokes that don't have "mental" problems, and would therefore go on food strike to make themselves more appealing to someone who would protect them?

If so, it's an intresting point of view and not one I've heard before.
    I went through a real nasty incident at 17yrs old, where I was stalked n harrassed for a week afterwards. The guy believed, in his deranged head, that I had to marry him. Made my sex life and trust issues kinda fucked up for a hella time, but I didn't think for one second it was because I wasn't a perfect female. And my eating habits turned the opposite of what you suggested.

Of course, not all cases are the same. But if you are grabbing your info from a chat show, remember the victims that go on are strong enough to tell their horror stories to a host, an audience and a billion people who happen to be watching it at the time.

Actress called fatty so stops eating?
    Do ya mean model? 'cos a decent actress, or actor, would be required to look the part they are playing. Be it fat, skinny, tanned...etc.
    Where as a model's only job is to be pretty and pose when she's told.

Wow were you way off base.

It's quite simple. In the last it could be an actress, cheerleader, or plain jane. I atribute it to extreme vanity with insecurity about how she looks....and it that ain't just anorexia. It involves bulimia too. Fellas may have similar vanity and insecure issues and want to workout too much. Some folks get plastic surgery each time their face heals from the first one.

In the first, it could be she stops eating, eats too much, cuts herself, or hangs herself due to previous abusive trauma. She is severely depressed and it may have led her to those things. I also think things pile on. The cheerleader that wasn't abused could end up like a person who wasn't. Imagine a person that starts doing drugs just fucking around but gets so far into it that doing drugs is what makes them depressed but they can't stop. They lost lost their family, job, and home from doing drugs....what supposedly takes that pain away for the moment.....more drugs. This is slightly different 'cause drugs can be physically addictive. However, I believe certain things can be mentally addictive.

In the anorexia case though, it is severely based in caucasian culture for females to have extremely thin bodies. Until that culture changes, it will always exist on this current scale.

You might even know someone personally that has had that problem. I hadn't heard of it 'till I saw a movie with it in it.

Personally, I'd take a women with a little pouch from having a kid then an extremely skinny women that's looking in the mirror all the time.
    Last edited by Busyman™; 04-01-2006 at 06:58 PM.

3. Lounge   -   #33
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman
    Personally, I'd take a women with a little pouch from having a kid
    It normally works the other way
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

4. Lounge   -   #34
    muchspl3's Avatar muchspl3 > muchspl2
    I prefer my girls a little thick
    you know with a badonkadonk
    `anyone from Argentina on this board?

I need your help and if you can help me pM me

5. Lounge   -   #35
    missie's Avatar yeeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman™
    it could be she stops eating, eats too much, cuts herself, or hangs herself due to previous abusive trauma.
    Yup, she could develop any of those from such a tramatic event. Or it could alternatively have a positive effect, and increase her determination to become a stronger individual. Perhaps by learning self-defense, or even just speaking up for herself. But you first gave us the example of rape causing eating problems, not every other kind of disorder possibly connected with depression.

Quote Originally Posted by Busyman
    It's quite simple. In the last it could be an actress, cheerleader, or plain jane.
    Aha. Didn't realise you were making a generalisation between all females who had suffered any sort of ongoing abuse. But you did originally say the word actress, which threw me off a wee bit.

I know two people who suffered from bulimia. Both were depressed over their body shape and were caught in a ongoing circle of binge eating for comfort reasons, then feeling guilty to the point of self-inducing vomit. The lack of nutrition caused them all kinds of ill health, from dizziness to nasty headaches and no energy. Neither of them were vain, just so insecure about their weight to the point of mentally and physically torturing themselves.

I used to be a flier, now I ramble.
    Hey you kids, never suck all the juice out of a tractor.

6. Lounge   -   #36
    Wolfmight's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Black chicks come better fat, while white chicks have to be skinny.
    What's easier?

...and that's why the black ones don't worry as much. Fried Chicken = Eaaaasy Workout. Currupt I say! Fat Ass Sexy? Skin-n-Bones with cheekless ass (only a hole!) sexy? Things are fucked up in America.
    Those chicanas are both really. The sexy ones are first to go though, so ya gatta make a move REAAAAL fast. She'll be preg'D atleast before highschool graduation.

Personally, I like the whites, some hispanic, asian, and especially hot girls from Spain.
    Seems every girl I meet with the last name Cortez is feckin fire! Woo!!!
    Last edited by Wolfmight; 04-02-2006 at 05:56 AM.

7. Lounge   -   #37
    what

8. Lounge   -   #38
    peat moss's Avatar Software Farmer BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Quote Originally Posted by DanB
    /lock close ban delete

Your right its fucking sick making fun of other's problems , and we need a Smoking Room ?

https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/showthread.php?t=114997

Would like to clarify my post,you have my vote on the Smoking Room . And JP or Manker would be welcome in my mind as Mod's . Good luck guy's your going to need it !

Wish I could just shut up and stay in SoftwareWorld but not that easy I guess .

Edit :2 Hey like do we have to learn how to spell ? I'm thinking any idiot can contribute like me .. Right ?
    Last edited by peat moss; 04-04-2006 at 05:58 AM.

9. Lounge   -   #39
    I don't smoke?

wait does weed count?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234