Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: found a new anorexia forum full of "troubled females"

missie's Avatar yeeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by muchspl3
    oh you're hung up of the media
    Eh? No, no.
    I did say beforehand, (kinda) that the media portrayal of females means jack to my confidence now. Mostly now, because I have learnt menfolk don't really care what they date/screw, as long as there is something to brag about, the shape and look of the female isn't generally important. Same applies to what women want of blokes, it's nowt to do with being the ideal, newest version of fashion. Spesh after the courting period is over, when shape/looks don't matter. As long as there is a common ground between the two individuals involved, all jibes n jokes are ignored.

Not being a mentalist ging-er helps, of course. But that goes for both sexes. I am, however, a mental ginger girly, which means I'm allowed to be unpredictible and rude whenever I want to be, asswipe.

The consumer market obviously dictates what our ideal products would be, from comfy shoes to limescale removers. Hell, the advertising companies are paid enough to make used toilet paper sound appealing, just as long as it stops a few trees being cut down in outer mongolia.

We all want what is commercially packaged in neat wrapping and displayed as the most powerful/beautiful/strongest item available to human kind. But you gotta admit at the end of the day, packaging means feck all if it doesn't do what it says on the tin.

Younger "adults" should be constantly reminded that no fashion icon will be the perfect shape forever, and maybe there would be less pressure to ram fingers down throats after every sugary, guilty pleasure we have.

I used to be a flier, now I ramble.
    Hey you kids, never suck all the juice out of a tractor.

2. Lounge   -   #22
    muchspl3's Avatar muchspl3 > muchspl2
    your arguments turn me on

nudes?
    `anyone from Argentina on this board?

I need your help and if you can help me pM me

3. Lounge   -   #23
    missie's Avatar yeeehaw
    heh heh. Truthfully, this topic isn't really anything that I'm overly passionate about. I'm just bored n wasting some time til the shops open, loike.

sworry.
    Last edited by missie; 04-01-2006 at 05:56 AM.

4. Lounge   -   #24
    you troll you

5. Lounge   -   #25
    missie's Avatar yeeehaw
    /me growls loudly before going back under bridge with her pet billy gruff.

Sooooo...whose making the french toast n hawt choc, n who is doing the maccyd's run? (hash brown n maple syrup pancake, x2 purlease.)

6. Lounge   -   #26
    Busyman™'s Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfmight
    I believe anorexia is completely psychological. They are convinced their boney-ol-behind is fatass feckin blubberz.
    It is psychological.

I think most of it is based on societal pressures mixed with depression. Other times it's just based on depression.

Think of the female who got brutally raped and stopped eating. Then think of the actress whose only abuse was someone calling her fatty so she stops eating.

I have very little sympathy for the actress.

Anorexia primarily affects white females. I think that one reason is that black culture doesn't present the pressure on the black female to be super thin.

A woman that I may think is attractive with the J Lo butt may seem like too much too handle for a white man.

It was funny that tonight me and wifey were over my boys house watching History Of Violence then we watched some of Domino. You hear a guy in the movie make a remark about Keira Knightley's ass and me, wifey, and my boy said (almost at the same time), "What ass?"

On a side note, I thought I was gonna like that movie and although I didn't see it all, the movie sucked. I was really disappointed.

History Of Violence was fucking noice!!

7. Lounge   -   #27
    better than the history of the world 1?

might have to watch it

8. Lounge   -   #28
    Busyman™'s Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!
    Quote Originally Posted by muchspl3
    better than the history of the world 1?

might have to watch it
    Yeah it has a decent story and Viggo Mortensen fucks some folks up.....reallllly bad.

It's directed David Cronenberg. (Dead Ringers, Videodrome, Existenz, Scanners)

9. Lounge   -   #29
    Quote Originally Posted by missie
    /me growls loudly before going back under bridge with her pet billy gruff.

Sooooo...whose making the french toast n hawt choc, n who is doing the maccyd's run? (hash brown n maple syrup pancake, x2 purlease.)
    no pics no pancakes, unless you have some wide pancake titties, then no pancake titties no french toast

10. Lounge   -   #30
    missie's Avatar yeeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman™
    Think of the female who got brutally raped and stopped eating. Then think of the actress whose only abuse was someone calling her fatty so she stops eating.
    Can't really be arsed with fighting right now, but wtf?

Is whatcha saying; when someone who is larger than the usual stereotypical model is raped, they would consider it to be their own fault for not being desired by blokes that don't have "mental" problems, and would therefore go on food strike to make themselves more appealing to someone who would protect them?

If so, it's an intresting point of view and not one I've heard before.
    I went through a real nasty incident at 17yrs old, where I was stalked n harrassed for a week afterwards. The guy believed, in his deranged head, that I had to marry him. Made my sex life and trust issues kinda fucked up for a hella time, but I didn't think for one second it was because I wasn't a perfect female. And my eating habits turned the opposite of what you suggested.

Of course, not all cases are the same. But if you are grabbing your info from a chat show, remember the victims that go on are strong enough to tell their horror stories to a host, an audience and a billion people who happen to be watching it at the time.

Actress called fatty so stops eating?
    Do ya mean model? 'cos a decent actress, or actor, would be required to look the part they are playing. Be it fat, skinny, tanned...etc.
    Where as a model's only job is to be pretty and pose when she's told.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast