Thread: Best Anti-spam?

There are so many...
    I want one that not only blocks but re-directs the crap back to sender AND maybe even report the spam. This is really urgent. I'm getting approx. 30 unwanted mails each time I open my inbox. It's much worse when I wake up and logon! They are driving me nuts!!

And while I'm on the subject..
    I've been getting mail titled 'Re: a little bit of fun'
    Every time I click on it my pc shuts down! I've had several of these since yesterday and they are a f*n nightmare! I have eventually found a way of deleting them without shutdown but it's a delicate operation as u can imagine. The messages have a knack of placing themselves at the top of the inbox list so they are automatically the first to open when OE is launched - I have to be real quick-thinking.

Does anyone else have experience with these shitty mails? Are they deliberate or just conflicting with something? (I think they are sick jokes to be honest).
    Please advise.
    Cheers!

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Poster
    First off, never ever use your isp email address, not for anyone. I'm with blueyonder & am allowed 3 mail boxes each with 3 email alias's. I would think other isp's operate the same way. Either go to your isp's website or give them a phone for any info regarding your email. If you get to much spam to one of your alias's just delete it & invent a new one.

I also use Yahoo & that has an option say that a certian email you recieve is Spam, & presto, no more mail from that person.

Hope all or any of that made some sense!