Thread: watch premiership games off the net

Regular Member BT Rep: +5
    hey ppl. is there any websites which have feeds of premiership games being played on a saturday?
    i have prem plus but want to watch the games which start at 3:00pm and not shown live.
    thanks if anyone could help!

2. Sports Club   -   #2
    JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    No knowledge of that, but there is a sticky which give info about online soccer and one with links. Maybe that will help.

3. Sports Club   -   #3
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Links to actual feeds have all but been banned on any football forum that wants to stay online.

However, if you install PPLive, PPStream and Sopcast and look at asiaplate.com - you'll be able to get the games you need.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

4. Sports Club   -   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by manker
    Links to actual feeds have all but been banned on any football forum that wants to stay online.

However, if you install PPLive, PPStream and Sopcast and look at asiaplate.com - you'll be able to get the games you need.
    thanks for that info. when i download pp stream it resets my router and my internet ceases to work unless i manually reboot my cable modem and router. the program pp stream itself it is in chinese so i have no idea how to change settings.
    any help with that?
    thanks anyway mate

5. Sports Club   -   #5
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by chinook_apache
    Quote Originally Posted by manker

thanks for that info. when i download pp stream it resets my router and my internet ceases to work unless i manually reboot my cable modem and router. the program pp stream itself it is in chinese so i have no idea how to change settings.
    any help with that?
    thanks anyway mate
    PPStream is a bit funky, PPLive is generally the best and there is an option to change the internal menus to English. Which is nice.

Register here, there are loads of guides and people chatting about football streams and the best ones to view for any given game. I always go there when I want to watch a footie match online.

There are no direct links, but you'll soon learn ways around that
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

6. Sports Club   -   #6
    ok thanks alot for your help mate

7. Sports Club   -   #7
    JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    Cheers, manker.

I must to be registering there.

8. Sports Club   -   #8
    Google PPLive or PCast and also look around the Maxxed forums. They have excellent non-buffering streams.