Thread: little johnny

baccyman's Avatar n00b BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    Little Johnny was late for school. When he finally got there his teacher asked, "Why are you late little Johnny?"
    Johnny replied, "My grandpa got burnt, Miss."

The teacher replied, "I hope it wasn't too bad."

Then little Johnny said, "Don't worry, the crematorium doesn't muck around!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A man who smelled like a distillery flopped on a subway seat next to a priest. The man's tie was stained, his face was plastered with red lipstick, and a half-empty bottle of gin was sticking out of his torn coat pocket. He opened his newspaper and began reading. After a few minutes the disheveled guy turned to the priest and asked, "Say, Father, what causes arthritis?"
    "My son, it's caused by loose living, being with cheap, wicked women, too much alcohol, and a contempt for your fellow man."

"Well, I'll be damned," the drunk muttered, returning to his paper.

The priest, thinking about what he had said, nudged the man and apologized. "I'm very sorry, I didn't mean to come on so strong. How long have you had arthritis?"

"I don't have it, Father. I was just reading here that the Pope does."
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    An elderly man in the outskirts of Tel Aviv refuses to leave for the air raid shelter until he can find his dentures. His wife yells at him, "What, you think they are dropping sandwiches?"

2. Lounge   -   #2
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Little Johnny was late for school. When he finally got there his teacher asked, "Why are you late little Johnny?"
    Johnny replied, "My grandpa got burnt, Miss."

The teacher replied, "I hope it wasn't too bad."

Then little Johnny said, "They don't fuck about at the crematorium, Miss"
    Fixed
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.