Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: Whats The Dumbest Thing You've Ever Done?

Easy Rock, or i reveal something about you..

But this threat was about the dumbest thing right?
    This must be it!

2. Lounge   -   #42
    Well i'm not sure if this would be "stupid" or not one day at my old high school when i was in 11th grade the girls volleyball team was having this all night thing at the gym so me and a friend decided to go have a peek and get a view in the locker room so we climbed on top of the school where this fence was and got in through the roof entrance and snuck up into the upper area of the gym with a camcorder unfortunately at this point i was alone friend was too afraid to go in he didn't want to get caught so i was crawling under the bleachers in order to not get seen and got to the back stairs and went as quietly as i could down and at the doorway to the gym where most of the girls were most were asleep a few in the locker room but i saw that the coach who happened to be a fairly young teacher was laying on the floor asleep and began recording her then snuck around to the locker room and used this mirror taped to the end of a piece of metal we made to peek around the corner to make sure no one was looking then stuck the camcorder through the crack of the door and was recording them in the locker room when i heard someone yell and when i turned around 2 girls had walked bback that way and saw me so i had to bolt as fast as i possibly could to get away from'm luckily i can run fairly fast and the security people were a little too late i was hiding under a portable when they pulled up and were lookin everywhere was never found though

3. Lounge   -   #43
    Poster
    At about 13?? I discovered this stuff called Syrup of Ipecac and bought it from the chemist.

I don't know why I did it. I hate chucking but it makes you chuck and spew until you dry wretch, sometimes up to 8 times.

It wasn't a weight control nor a masochistic thing. I did it for about two years.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345