3 42.86%
  • Who cares, Scottish Football is a joke anyway

3 42.86%
  • C'Mon The Hoops

1 14.29%
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Hearts v Hibs

JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    It's effectively the Scottish Cup Final. Famous lost words.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Guillaume's Avatar Kentish old lady BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Could a modulator add a "who?" option, please?

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Yes, yes they could. However if they do I will complain vigorously about being bullied.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Guillaume's Avatar Kentish old lady BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Oh well, I'll just pretend I know about scottish footie and go with the "it's a joke" option, then.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Despite, ostensibly, having the weaker team in the majority of bygone years, Hibs always seem well up for these derbies and get a result.

I'll go for them.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by manker
    Despite, ostensibly, having the weaker team in the majority of bygone years, Hibs always seem well up for these derbies and get a result.

I'll go for them.
    I agree.

The fact that Hearts keep sacking managers when there is even the remotest sign of minimal success also doesnt help their cause.

It is pretty much becoming received wisdom up here that Hearts is now little more than a money laundering vehicle for Mr Romanov. Buying 11 (yes 11) played in the January "window" and not using any of them kind of put the proverbial tin lid on it.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    manker's Avatar effendi

Money laundering in the public eye! Why doesn't he just set up a several small non-limited businesses, such as hardware shops, like everyone else does
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by manker

Money laundering in the public eye! Why doesn't he just set up a several small non-limited businesses, such as hardware shops, like everyone else does
    Overt to be covert, mate.

It's the old "no-one would be that obvious" trick. Even those such as yourself have fallen for it.

Dundee did the same a few years back. Only on a much smaller scale. With the money preuched from the shops run by the club owners.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Carcinus's Avatar Procrastinator
    Football in Scotland? I thought they only tossed the caber, and flung hammers and stuff up there. Surely the terrain is far too rugged to have a football pitch?

Mind you, the only real sports in existence are Netball, Hockey and Hairdressing.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Carcinus
    Football in Scotland? I thought they only tossed the caber, and flung hammers and stuff up there. Surely the terrain is far too rugged to have a football pitch?

Mind you, the only real sports in existence are Netball, Hockey and Hairdressing.

Synchronised hairdressing is in the London Olympics, but only as a demonstration sport.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast