Thread: Demonoid not letting me go into their Forum?

Well I recently registered to Demonoid and everything went well except when trying to go into the forums, its asking me to logging so I logging again and it says username does not exist???

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    WiiiE's Avatar WIIIE
    you probably need a separate account for the forums..

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    That's strange.
    I don't regularly use the forums, but while on the torrents page, just clicked the forums tab and they came up. No need for a separate login as far as I can see.
    May be to do with cookies - are you sure they've not been cleared off?

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Yea, when I click the forums tab it says...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

???

I already registered and logged in seeing that my account name is on the top and I have the option to go into the control panel etc etc

So I login again and it says

That username does not exist.????

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    WiiiE's Avatar WIIIE
    yeah same here it says that you need to register to gain entrance to the forums, but when u press Register it spits back the following: "Sorry, registration is currently disabled." all cookies are enabled here, so its damn strange that the forums won't work.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    The same thing is happening at torrentleech, they wont let me acess their forum???

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    I'm having this problem at Demonoid as well. It also didn't update my stats for about a week, I think it's probably to do with that router problem they mention on the front page...

Newspost - Apr/04/2006
    Router problems

Our datacenter has informed us they are having issues with one of their routers. If there is downtime or strange behaviour, this is the cause.

Thanks for your patience.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    WiiiE's Avatar WIIIE
    EuphoricNoni: at torrentLeech you need a separate account. the account information should have been sent to you when you first got registered.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    I hate this, it's listing me as having a ratio of 0.34 with less than 1GB transfered when my actual ratio is well over 1.5 with around 4GB transfered by now.

Not sure I like this tracker much, it sucks!

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    raspberry1331's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    i had the same problem, but after a few days i could log on to the forum, it just took some time creating it.

about the ratio: demonoid refreshes user statistics only once a day, so be patient. this server is huge, so thats why its not so fast. but far the best private tracker ive come across so far.