Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: M$ to buy out PSP?!

Guillaume's Avatar Kentish old lady BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Man, I completely forgot about blast processing.

Oh, how I miss you, my little Mode 7.

2. Games   -   #12
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    im toying with the idea of purchasing a PSP, but wouldn't want to get one if a new model is due out? Bought my brother a DS a few months back and now some DS lite things coming out

...is there a new PSP model due out anytime soon? (didn't want to start a thread so cawkjacking this one )

3. Games   -   #13
    Guillaume's Avatar Kentish old lady BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Mulder
    im toying with the idea of purchasing a PSP, but wouldn't want to get one if a new model is due out? Bought my brother a DS a few months back and now some DS lite things coming out

...is there a new PSP model due out anytime soon? (didn't want to start a thread so cawkjacking this one )
    There are rumors, but Sony has been silent on the subject.

4. Games   -   #14
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    oic.

5. Games   -   #15
    silent h3ro's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Quote Originally Posted by Guillaume
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Mulder

No I doubt it. They are planning to make a second PSP already tho and they hired some guys to work on the idea and later develop it.

@azad- What about PGR3 and NFS: Most Wanted??? Idk how good ur computer is but also Oblivion kicks MAJOR ass on the 360.

Oh yea and I think I accepted ur friend request, azad (not sure... haven't seen the 360 dash in a while, lol) but I'm hooked on Oblivion right now....same with suprafreak.
    Last edited by silent h3ro; 04-11-2006 at 11:51 PM.

6. Games   -   #16
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    Quote Originally Posted by Gam3Guy
    Quote Originally Posted by Guillaume
    No I doubt it. They are planning to make a second PSP already tho and they hired some guys to work on the idea and later develop it.

@azad- What about PGR3 and NFS: Most Wanted??? Idk how good ur computer is but also Oblivion kicks MAJOR ass on the 360.

Oh yea and I think I accepted ur friend request, azad (not sure... haven't seen the 360 dash in a while, lol) but I'm hooked on Oblivion right now....same with suprafreak.
    Ya Oblivion looks quite interesting, unfortanately PGR3 and NFS:MW are kind of games that I'll play for 2 days and lose interest, was never that "into" racing games, perhaps for online maybe.

Main reason why I haven't picked up Oblivion is because if I do I'm f'ed, this is my last year in high school I gotta really focus on my marks, I don't even have time to watch TV anymore ffs But I think the worst of all about all this school stuff is that I can't even play guitar anymore, I don't have the time or energy anmore after the day is over bastards.
    Last edited by cpt_azad; 04-12-2006 at 05:15 AM.

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

7. Games   -   #17
    orcutt989's Avatar Blargh
    You guys can talk about xbox 360 all you want, but everybody knows that when the PS3 launches, sales are going to pwnz0rz anything having to do with microsoft. Wonder why they are waiting to launch Halo 3? Hmm

8. Games   -   #18
    Quote Originally Posted by orcutt989
    You guys can talk about xbox 360 all you want, but everybody knows that when the PS3 launches, sales are going to pwnz0rz anything having to do with microsoft. Wonder why they are waiting to launch Halo 3? Hmm
    1) To make profit when PS3 launches (as you implied in your post)
    2) Ever contemplate that it might not even be finished yet? Why would Bungie release a rushed product anyway, especially something as big as Halo3.

9. Games   -   #19
    silent h3ro's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Quote Originally Posted by cpt_azad
    Quote Originally Posted by orcutt989
    2) Ever contemplate that it might not even be finished yet? Why would Bungie release a rushed product anyway, especially something as big as Halo3.
    I DOUBT its done already. When Halo 2 was in the end of production, Bungie said they could have spent so much more time adding and tweaking things. I bet Halo 3 will be a late release if anything....

10. Games   -   #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Gam3Guy
    Quote Originally Posted by cpt_azad

I DOUBT its done already. When Halo 2 was in the end of production, Bungie said they could have spent so much more time adding and tweaking things. I bet Halo 3 will be a late release if anything....
    Exactly, I for one have high hopes (higher than H2) for H3, let's wait and see how it turns out (hopefully good).

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast