- You are in an enclosed area, a basketball court (this will be the most interesting thing to ever happen on a basketball court, fact). There are no foreign objects (well maybe a few Canadian tools...).
- You are not allowed to touch a wall, the lol-boys are not allowed to touch themselves up during combat.
- When you are knocked unconscious, you lose. When they are all knocked unconscious, they lose. Once a lol-boy is knocked unconscious, that lol-boy is "out."
- I (or someone else intent on seeing to it you fail) get to choose the lol-boys from a pool that is twice the size of your magic number. The pool will be questionable in terms of gender and will have discernable abnormalities in terms of demographics, other than that they are all unhealthy Canadians.
- The lol-boys receive one day of training from hand-to-hand combat experts who will train them specifically to team up to take down one adult. This will be the most education they have ever recevied at one time. You will receive one hour of "counter-tactics" training.
- There is no protective padding for any combatant other than the standard-issue cup or sports bras for the lol-boys.
- A Linkin Park fatality earns you bonus points.
* The lol-boys are motivated enough to not get scared, regardless of the bloodshed. Even the very last one will give it her best to take you down.