Thread: Help Is There Any Software That Can

Poster
    Play mp3s over msn like make it play just like me talking but not using a mic play mp3 from the pc hope u know what i mean

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    do you mean to stream an mp3 from one user to another in replacement for an audio conversation?
    if this is what you mean, then both users would have to have very fast connections

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Poster
    yes ive done it before when i had my 56k play music from a cdrom but what i use only works for win 98

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Wolfmight's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    hmm..people ushally put the mic up to the music speakers (ol skool) , but there might be a hack/emulator that makes your system sound the microphone's inputed sound temporaly...that'd be sweet on yahoo mic chat... MUSIC TIME hehe

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    when i was on 56k, i would connect a cable between the mic socket and speaker socket. Then start a talk, and play it.

Got to make sure that the mic volume or speaker volume isnt too loud. Might damage soundcard, yours and theirs (possibility, not something i know for sure, but not something i wanna go out and try).

I havent had chance to try it on broadband yet. Except once where the quality was poor and my friend couldnt hear anything clear

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    why make it so complicated?

select Stereo Mix or equivalent in recording properties, instead of microphone, and when u press talk they can hear you speak into the mic, and any internal sounds on the pc, ie playing a mp3 or audio CD.

If you just want to stream the music without talking in the mic, select the recording property wav or wave and hold down the talk button whilst playing music on the pc.

simple.

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    is that "Wave out mix" in the recording properties found in the volume icon in the systems tray???

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    Poster
    All this time its been there!! Thank you man

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    always happy to help

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    go to http://www.threedegrees.com

It's a Microsoft plug-in for MSN, and playing music to other people is sometihng you can do (don't think it needs a mic either, thus higher sound quality).

Although, for other people to hear it, they must have threedegrees installed also.