Thread: Popping sounds when ripping music....???

I followed the "Making High Quality Mp3 Files" guide and yet after ripping a whole cd, I hear popping noises throughout the songs meaning it did not rip right when it said it was guaranteed to work? I tried it twice and yet to no avail, those popping noises are still there.

Here is the guide

https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/t7732.html

I did everything, copy the cfg file and loaded it and it said those settings where the best etc. Any help will be greatly appreciated???

2. Music   -   #2
    Rip The Jacker's Avatar Retired
    You used Exact Audio Copy? Give Easy CD-DA Extractor a shot, works perfectly for me everytime...

3. Music   -   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Rip The Jacker
    You used Exact Audio Copy? Give Easy CD-DA Extractor a shot, works perfectly for me everytime...
    Yes, I used Exact Audio Copy along with LAME and it didnt work... Used the preset Config files that was included in the guide and it didnt rip right...

Im a beginner when it comes to this and I wont know what options to select if I use CD-DA extractor...

4. Music   -   #4
    Rip The Jacker's Avatar Retired
    That's the beauty of it, it's simple. Just pick MP3, and the bitrate you want to use, everything else is pretty much set.

5. Music   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Rip The Jacker
    That's the beauty of it, it's simple. Just pick MP3, and the bitrate you want to use, everything else is pretty much set.
    will it rip losslessly just like Exact Audio copy was supposed to do??? I feel kind off uncomfortable using something that a guide from this site is really telling me not to use and that there is only one ripper to use, and that is Exact Audio Copy...