Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Naruto And Bleach Fillers!

mr. nails's Avatar m@D @n!m3 BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by despikable View Post
    Yea i like these bleach "fillers". Its not ruining anything at all.
    thank u
    Alamo Drafthouse!

Last Game Completed: Aliens: Colonial Marines (PC) 10-13-13
    Now Playing: Paper Mario 64
    Total Games Completed: 503

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    gamer4eva's Avatar Torrent_King BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Naruto Part 2 to begin Episode 200
    Reported by: Tazmo on Monday, Aug. 14th, 2006 at 12:05PM
    If we are to believe recent reports coming out today, the Naruto anime fillers will come to an end with Episode 199 of the Japanese Naruto anime series, and the much awaited Kakashi Gaiden will air starting on Episode 200 and go through to Episode 204, and Part 2 of the Naruto series that has been over a year in the making will air with Episode 205. The episode titles for the following are: Konoha's Yellow Flash Appears!, Kakashi Gaiden Starts!!!!!, Kakashi Break Down! The Sharingan Awakens, and finally End of Kakashi Gaiden! 205 Begins the Next Generation! - whether this is true or not we will have to wait and see, but it sure sounds convincing and Naruto fans around the world will rejoice! It should be noted that this is not 100% confirmed, and may or may not be correct. So, please don't get your hopes up until such time there is confirmation.

This i read on narutofan site.
    Temptations The Ultimate Flaw In Humans

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    Quote Originally Posted by gamer4eva View Post
    Naruto Part 2 to begin Episode 200
    Reported by: Tazmo on Monday, Aug. 14th, 2006 at 12:05PM
    If we are to believe recent reports coming out today, the Naruto anime fillers will come to an end with Episode 199 of the Japanese Naruto anime series, and the much awaited Kakashi Gaiden will air starting on Episode 200 and go through to Episode 204, and Part 2 of the Naruto series that has been over a year in the making will air with Episode 205. The episode titles for the following are: Konoha's Yellow Flash Appears!, Kakashi Gaiden Starts!!!!!, Kakashi Break Down! The Sharingan Awakens, and finally End of Kakashi Gaiden! 205 Begins the Next Generation! - whether this is true or not we will have to wait and see, but it sure sounds convincing and Naruto fans around the world will rejoice! It should be noted that this is not 100% confirmed, and may or may not be correct. So, please don't get your hopes up until such time there is confirmation.

This i read on narutofan site.
    Oh thanks for the nfo. I didnt know that

4. Movies & TV   -   #14
    nah, the naruto fillers are still going on...it said to be going for another 5 episodes den the manga storyline will start, hopefully the news is correct this time!!! *finger crossed*

5. Movies & TV   -   #15
    ch@nce's Avatar Poster
    what about the bleach fillers
    Accept nothing without Examination
    Reject nothing without Consideration.

6. Movies & TV   -   #16
    the Bleach fillers are watch-able in my opinion << at first i thought they suck but as u watch it you get in to the story
    Spoiler: Show
    >>> same does NOT go for Naruto ... it just sucks too much.

7. Movies & TV   -   #17
    TYPE R's Avatar ( ^ ^ ) BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    I Like It 2 These Naruto Fillers

8. Movies & TV   -   #18
    Buggyme's Avatar Retired BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    I think they should stop showing 'fillers' and just give the show a break. All resources should be spent on making an anime based on the manga.

9. Movies & TV   -   #19
    Confirmed: Naruto Anime Fillers to end in February; Series Re-named
    It has now been confirmed that the Japanese Naruto anime series will be returning to it's original storyline as told in the Naruto manga series, coming this next February, a few short months from now. Along with returning to the story, Naruto will be getting a brand new name to go by. It is nothing big that will blow your mind, but nonetheless a couple of words have been added - Naruto: Hurricane Chronicles - which appears to play reference to Naruto being a Wind Element user. This is also the name that the fourth Naruto movie, due to be released in theaters next Summer, will be going under as it is a movie that will take place after the time-skip. Now there, is something to the thankful for this Thanksgiving.

10. Movies & TV   -   #20
    yeah.... bleach fillers has ended!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast