Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto And Bleach Fillers!

Elvenmunky's Avatar Day Sleeper

Angry

When would these fillers end? They suck so much ass! Rumour has it that Naruto fillers end at somehwere around 180-183 where there will be a new intro. Anyone know when the Bleach fillers end?

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    ch@nce's Avatar Poster
    when you say fillers what exactly are you reffering to? cause i'm seeing episode 180-185 aready and now i'm waiting on the rest so let me know what you mean by fillers.
    Accept nothing without Examination
    Reject nothing without Consideration.

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Poster
    What he means is the episodes that doesn't contain anything of the main storyline (ie. naruto from ep 136 (IIRC) and up to now, and it still goes on and on). This was to make time for the Naruto II manga.

As for bleach, it started at ep 65 I think and it also shows no signs of progress there either >_<

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    mike45450's Avatar =_=_=
    Quote Originally Posted by ch@nce
    when you say fillers what exactly are you reffering to? cause i'm seeing episode 180-185 aready and now i'm waiting on the rest so let me know what you mean by fillers.
    Are you saying you actually like fillers? The people who write the fillers are the scum of the earth and should be shot (well...maybe i'm taking it a bit far, but i fucking hate the Naruto fillers). I mean look at the latest episode with Shino, what the FUCK have they done to him? He used to such an awesome badass character, then they make him look like an ass with those dumb ass expressions.

The last episode i watched was 136 (just before the fillers started), and i really wanna start watching it again. Hopefully they end soon.

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    yeah... I it's been a long time since Iv'e seen Naruto... damn fillers...

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    mr. nails's Avatar m@D @n!m3 BT Rep: +1
    bleach fillers are just fine. i'm diggin' the fact that this anime branches off and sets new story lines like 3 times now, but that's me...
    Alamo Drafthouse!

Last Game Completed: Aliens: Colonial Marines (PC) 10-13-13
    Now Playing: Paper Mario 64
    Total Games Completed: 503

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    Sofa King's Avatar Hustlin' loveseats
    I watched alot of the Naruto fillers out of pure habit. Not anymore. I stopped watching the Bleach fillers during the first or second one hour filler. I read the Naruto manga a little bit but I really don't like action on paper.

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    technologya's Avatar Member
    Naruto fillers will take a couple of months yet. It should finish around 200
    maybe 205
    it is estimated between the end of july with the end of august
    Technologya

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    gamer4eva's Avatar Torrent_King BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by ch@nce View Post
    Fillers are episodes that make the story stronger...you get more background information about the characters. Its just for building the storyline a bit.
    BUT THEY ARE JUST SO BORING!!!!!!!!!!

EDIT:- From what i have heard fillers will end around episode 250!!!!! I am not entirely sure but i wish i am wrong!!
    Temptations The Ultimate Flaw In Humans

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    Yea i like these bleach "fillers". Its not ruining anything at all.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast